Balfour Beatty Business Management Graduate Scheme Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Balfour Beatty Business Management Graduate Scheme Interview Questions

Interviews at Balfour Beatty

Business Management Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Balfour Beatty (Birmingham, England (UK)) in April 2013.

Interview

I recently attended an Assessment Centre for Balfour Beatty Workplace for a Business Management Graduate Scheme. The recruitment process consisted of:

1) Online Application
2) Numerical & Verbal Reasoning Tests / Personality Questionnaire
3) Telephone Interview

- What do you know about BB?
- Why the Business Management Grad Scheme?
- Tell me about a BB project that you know about?

4) Assessment Centre

- Written Exercise (Can't prepare for this - on the day exercise)
- Group Exercise (Can't prepare for this - on the day exercise)
- Retesting of Numerical Reasoning Test
- Face to face Interview

-- Why BB?
-- Why this scheme?
-- Tell us a time when you have worked effectively in a team? What role do you normally take? How do you work with difficult people? How do you operate within a team? What do you like/dislike about working in a team?
-- Tell us a time when you have had different values/opinions to somebody else? What did you do about this?
-- Tell us a time when you dealt with a demanding customer?
-- Tell us a time when you made a decision without all of the information available?
-- Any other questions?

Tip:

- Research Balfour Beatty group, and the different divisions they operate in. Research the division and business that you will be working at in detail.
- Prepare competencies that fit their values: Integrity, Respect, Excellence, and Teamwork
- Be prepared to express your openness to relocating and travelling

Interview Questions

• For me it was: Tell us a time when you made a decision without all of the information available?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Balfour Beatty

Business Management Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Balfour Beatty in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online through the website. This was followed by Online tests ( Numeric, Verbal and a logic test). I was then asked to complete a Video Interview with 5 questions. The first three you could read as many times as you liked and had a minute to answer. The last two only gave you 1 minute to read and 1 minute to answer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for BB ?
      Basic Competency Questions   Answer Question