Balfour Beatty Graduate Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Balfour Beatty Graduate Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2017

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Derby, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Balfour Beatty (Derby, England (UK)).

Interview

Standard Assessment Centre with a group exercise, presentation and competency based interview throughout the course of one day. Group exercise was a random business based activity with short presentation at the end of the day. Presentation topic was sent 48 hours in advance of the day and was followed by questioning.

Interview Questions

• Provide a scenario where you had to deal with conflict in a team?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Balfour Beatty

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Balfour Beatty (London, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview was overall pretty good, had to travel to London and they didn't cover the cost of travelling though which was pretty disappointing. With this being said they got back to me the day after the assessment centre which was good. The interview was normal and mostly competency questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Balfour Beatty?   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Balfour Beatty in September 2008.

Interview

Hiring event was done through recruitment consultancy. Got invited to an assessment day where I had various interviews and had to do various aptitude tests.

Negotiation

n/a