Balfour Beatty Graduate Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Balfour Beatty Graduate Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Balfour Beatty

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Balfour Beatty (London, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview was overall pretty good, had to travel to London and they didn't cover the cost of travelling though which was pretty disappointing. With this being said they got back to me the day after the assessment centre which was good. The interview was normal and mostly competency questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Balfour Beatty?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Balfour Beatty

Graduate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Balfour Beatty.

Interview

Individual Presentation to a group of senior members of staff. 10 mins, topics given 3 days prior. 1 on 1 interview with a senior member of staff - standard list of competency questions, then 2 way about work experiences. Group task overseen by senior staff and HR staff

Interview Questions

• Where previously have you demonstrated company values?   Answer Question
    • What have you had to made a difficult decision? and how did you make it?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Balfour Beatty (Leeds, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Group exercise (to come up with a prototype of something), followed by an hour break with tea, coffee and sandwiches, interview with two senior engineers and 10 minutes presentation.

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Derby, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Balfour Beatty (Derby, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

An initial telephone interview followed by an assessment center carried out alongside other graduates. The assessment Center consisted of individual interviews with a panel followed by group exercises and a written competency test.

Graduate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Balfour Beatty in September 2008.

Interview

Hiring event was done through recruitment consultancy. Got invited to an assessment day where I had various interviews and had to do various aptitude tests.

Negotiation

n/a