Balfour Beatty Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Balfour Beatty Interview Questions

Interviews at Balfour Beatty

2.7

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Balfour Beatty.

Interview

It was conducted through an outside search firm. Many of my friends and colleagues were contacted as well.

Project Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Balfour Beatty (San Francisco, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

I got this interview opportunity through recruiter. Actually several recruiters were aggressively to fill this position at the moment. I had phone interview with HR director of the project then a few days later, I had one in person interview with direct supervisor and Director of the project. After an interview, I got offer in 5 days.

Interview Questions

• Beginning was basic questions always any employers ask. Why do you want to work for this company? etc Special question was more details of skill you can contribute to the project. Also, brief casual conversation regarding background and what goal you have in near future.   1 Answer

Civil Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Balfour Beatty (San Luis Obispo, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Went to their booth at the career fair and found them very friendly and easy to talk to. Got a call back a week later because they like my resume and had an interview over the phone. Was very relaxed, and somewhat easy, ended up getting the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself, why do you want to work for us, standard questions nothing too hard   Answer Question

Lifeguard Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Balfour Beatty.

Interview

There was none. They needed a lifeguard and hired me by call, after I filled out an online application then I went in. You will need to have a drug test, and consent for a background check. I worked on an Air Force base too. The salary is really good at 11$ per hour. Laid back, never had a problem with the direct deposit.

Process Improvement Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Interview

Mostly Resume based. Convince the HR regarding your process improvement skills. JMP MINITAB and Lean Six Sigma a big plus

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Balfour Beatty.

Interview

Search for position on website and apply online. Have initial Interview with property manager. If called back, Have a follow up interview with regional/corporate employee. Complete drug test and background check. Overall, fairly easy interview process with the proper checks and balances.

Interview Questions

• How will your previous work experience help you in this role.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really wasn't anything to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Stewart, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Balfour Beatty (Fort Stewart, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

There was an nterview,l. You are sent to a local doctors office for drug testing where they literally watch you pre. Then if all goes well you are hired on, like me!

Anonymous Employee in Sheppard AFB, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Balfour Beatty (Sheppard AFB, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

It was very easy. I came in and they asked about experience. They also answered a lot of my questions. I was comfortable. I did not feel like they had better things to be doing. It was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever used Yardi before   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Balfour Beatty in May 2017.

Interview

Simple phone interview. Asked about previous experience and why I would be good for the job. Hired by the end of the same week. Too easy for unqualified applicants. No real requirements.

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Balfour Beatty (Portsmouth, NH) in August 2015.

Interview

Sat down with CM and ACM. Very comfortable setting. Asked questions about my experience and how I would resolve certain problems as they may arise. We spoke of my military experience which was a plus as they provided the housing for military.

Interview Questions

• If a resident came in screaming that her kitchen flooded because the sink overflowed. How would I handle the situation.   1 Answer