Balfour Beatty Resident Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Balfour Beatty Resident Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Balfour Beatty

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Fort Stewart, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Balfour Beatty (Fort Stewart, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

There was an nterview,l. You are sent to a local doctors office for drug testing where they literally watch you pre. Then if all goes well you are hired on, like me!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Balfour Beatty

Anonymous Employee in Sheppard AFB, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Balfour Beatty (Sheppard AFB, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

It was very easy. I came in and they asked about experience. They also answered a lot of my questions. I was comfortable. I did not feel like they had better things to be doing. It was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever used Yardi before   1 Answer

Resident Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Balfour Beatty.

Interview

Search for position on website and apply online. Have initial Interview with property manager. If called back, Have a follow up interview with regional/corporate employee. Complete drug test and background check. Overall, fairly easy interview process with the proper checks and balances.

Interview Questions

• How will your previous work experience help you in this role.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really wasn't anything to negotiate.

Resident Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Balfour Beatty in May 2017.

Interview

Simple phone interview. Asked about previous experience and why I would be good for the job. Hired by the end of the same week. Too easy for unqualified applicants. No real requirements.

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Balfour Beatty (Portsmouth, NH) in August 2015.

Interview

Sat down with CM and ACM. Very comfortable setting. Asked questions about my experience and how I would resolve certain problems as they may arise. We spoke of my military experience which was a plus as they provided the housing for military.

Interview Questions

• If a resident came in screaming that her kitchen flooded because the sink overflowed. How would I handle the situation.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Carson, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Balfour Beatty (Fort Carson, CO) in February 2018.

Interview

Got a call a week after applying, asking to come in for interview. Got interviewed by two ladies who were friendly and easygoing. Unfortunately the pay is too low for the job requirements.

Interview Questions

• How much do you expect to earn?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Stewart, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Balfour Beatty (Fort Stewart, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with General Manager and Neighborhood Manager. I had previously been in contact with GM around Thanksgiving of 2013. He informed me of a position that would be available at first of the year 2014. He believed I would be a good fit for the company and would do well in the position if I were to be interested. We kept in contact via email, and eventually, I decided that I would love the opportunity. I was instructed to apply online and the HR department would be expecting my application. From there, I interviewed with Neighborhood manager and met some of the other team members. After a few days, I was contacted with a request to meet with the managers again. I was then offered position and pay, instructed where and when to take my drug screening, and signed consent for background check. After apx 2 weeks, I was able to begin working with the company.

Interview Questions

• Basic Interview Questions: Where did I see myself in 5 years? How would I handle dispute in the workplace? Etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minot AFB, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Balfour Beatty (Minot AFB, ND) in February 2012.

Interview

Applied online for a position I was not fully qualified for, but received an email to interview for a lower position. Interview was approximately 3 weeks later. The interviewer was running behind due to other interviews. I waited approximately 20 minutes past my appointment time to even be noticed (we were at an offsite location).

Interview Questions

• Why had I not been in a property management position for 3 years prior with my extensive background?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate for higher wages for your local economy. Also, if you are a military spouse see if the CAM would be willing to waive benefits in place of higher wages.