Ball Metal Food Container Corp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ball Metal Food Container Corp

Sort:

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reidsville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ball Metal Food Container Corp (Reidsville, NC).

Interview

My experience was 12 years ago and the process has changed. No women have been hired in the plant in the last six years. No women electricians, no women mechanics, no women supervisors. Even though this plant had Union Representation, it was still not what you knew but who you knew.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about leadership and they had my resume with 24 years of Military experience in the US Army.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating, all are supposed to start out at operator.

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ball Metal Food Container Corp (Fairfield, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

It was honestly one of the best interviews I’ve ever had. It went great and my employment Was greatly fulfilled, thanks to Benzer Flores. I love the manpower temp agency

Interview Questions

• What’s your main request if hired for this position?   1 Answer

Supervisor Plant Production/Preventative Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ball Metal Food Container Corp (Columbus, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

Location: Small office of the HR Manager
    Style: Casual-No Behavioral Questions Asked
    Attendees: HR Manager & Production Manager

After signing into the visitor's book, I was greeted by the HR Manager and escorted to his office. There, the Production Manager joined us. A very casual, 3-point interview was held which lasted an hour. Kudos to the management staff here for not only looking for a qualified candidate but aggressively passionate as well.

The offer was fairly competitive, however, the cost of living is high in this area. It was stressed that the job would be typically M-F with an occasional need for weekend work stemming from plant outages and refurbishments. Turned down the opportunity because of a more lucrative offer.

Interview Questions

• Explain your daily responsibilities.   1 Answer