Ball State University Interview Questions in Muncie, IN | Glassdoor

Ball State University Interview Questions in Muncie, IN

2.4

Ticket Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ball State University (Muncie, IN) in July 2016.

Interview

I had prior relationship with the hiring manager, and therefore only took one phone interview to discuss my approach to the position and the specific skills related to it. For a new applicant, I would expect a simple first interview, followed by a second interview either via phone or skype.

I felt that the position was not fitting for my career path and goals. No issue with the organization at all.

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ball State University (Muncie, IN) in July 2016.

Interview

I emailed the Economics Department administrative coordinator and scheduled an interview. The interview was very laid-back and personal. It gave me a great feel for the culture of the work environment. It was prompt, but in depth enough as to allow me to make my own judgement about working there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. Ball State offers part-time student workers a minimum wage, which is non-negotiable.

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ball State University (Muncie, IN) in May 2016.

Interview

Sit down for a one on one interview with staff from the library. Then discuss previous work experience, customer service skills and experience, discuss school standards, discuss experience in an office environment, and discuss availability as well as how many semesters of school can be committed to working at the library.

Digtial Corps - Video Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ball State University (Muncie, IN) in January 2016.

Interview

There were 2 separate interviews, one with the team lead and one with the boss. It is very tough to get selected to be interviewed, let alone make it past the team lead or even the boss if you get there. A lot of people lose hope of getting hired here. You have to show personality and enthusiasm, not just skill.

Interview Questions

• What is something unique about you?   1 Answer

Ra Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ball State University (Muncie, IN).

Interview

The interview process consisted of three meetings. I met with a panel of Ball State leaders that assessed my qualifications in the first round. Each round I met with new individuals, but it was never intimidating. The atmosphere of these interviews were relaxed and friendly. For me that is what made is less intimidating, and more exciting.

Interview Questions

• How do you respond to difficult situations? Can you give an example?   Answer Question

Peer Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ball State University (Muncie, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process for this particular job was very laid back. Since it's mostly a student position, the questions are focused on your personality and qualities you will bring to the job. This job is looking for students who loves to promoting the Ball State Career Center and being personable to students across campus.

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ball State University (Muncie, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

Ask general question, how good you are with several tools. do you like to work with us, then talk you with professors and tell them your status, and ask them about their job

Student Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ball State University (Muncie, IN) in September 2014.

Interview

Its a very chill process. They've moved the office but when I was there they took us to the call center in the alumni center. We then chatted about our strengths, weaknesses, and what our favorite things about Ball State were. You need to really sell how enthusiastic you are about the school and its projects, that's what they're looking for. You will know if you're hired by the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an alumni who sounds like they aren't sure if they want to give money or not?   Answer Question

Student Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ball State University (Muncie, IN) in September 2014.

Interview

It was unique in the fact that I had never really heard of the company I was applying for. I was referred by a current employee and was lucky enough to be granted an interview. My favorite part was the "nerdy thirty."

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the Digital Corps?   1 Answer

Conferences and Special Events Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ball State University (Muncie, IN) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview was really laid back! I applied for the job via the Career Center at Ball State. After that, the office director contacted me for an interview. I had my interview the next day in her office in Carmichael Hall. After that, she told me right in the interview that she wanted to hire me. I started the next week.

Interview Questions

• Do you have an secretarial experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A