Bally Technologies GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bally Technologies GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE Interview Questions

3.3

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Chennai (India)).

Interview

5 round.. Written technical(aps and technical questions), 2 f-f Technical(Full basics of OOPS and SQL C#), Directorial Round(Superb round), HR through Phone.
Tech questions are
1. Encapsulation and abstraction real time eg
2. program for overriding
3. SQL queries
4. Stored Proc
5. Diff b/w sp and functions.
6. SQL Connection String.
7. Palindrome Pgm
8.Virtual vs override vs new
9. Static Vs const vs readonly

Interview Questions

• Puzzles: 3 switches in ground floor and 3 lights in first floor puzzle.(Google it please). Some Basic Programs to check our fundamental.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bally Technologies

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bally Technologies.

Interview

First Round : Written test both aptitude and tehnical questions.
    Second Round And Third Round : Technical Interview
     final HR round
    Then will get confirmation through phone ad offer letter will be sent in mail

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Chennai (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

4 rounds in total.
    1st- written. Pretty basic aptitude and technical questions.
    2nd- purely technical round. Interviewer was interested in my coding skills. He asked me to write an example of dynamic polymophism.
    3rd- technical + puzzle
    4th- HR

Interview Questions

• Device an algorithm that would trace a six hit by Chris Gayle   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I interviewed at Bally Technologies (New Delhi (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

Had 4 rounds. 1. Written Technical and aptitude test 2. Technical interview 1 3. Technical interview with technical directors 4. HR interview. Technical interview 1 had mostly general questions regarding my career plans. I was also asked to solve puzzles. Technical round two tested concepts in programming, data structures, algorithms, operating systems.

Interview Questions

• Questions from Operating systems about threading & semaphores   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

1. written test consisting of 20 c++ questions.
    2. Technical Interview usually by team lead.
    3. Technical Interview by Director if u made through 2nd round.
    4. Finally, if all went good then this round means you are selected.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bally Technologies in December 2011.

Interview

aptitude- manager round- director round- HR round, in aptitude round there wil be 30 questions includes quantitative aptitude, data based reasoning , C programming. other rounds are technical and they usually ask some puzzles.

Interview Questions

• all are easy questoins like, how to test Mobile phone, printer, keyboard and some puzzles   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

Hiring process contains below rounds:
    1. Written Test: Consist three test papers 1st C programming questions, 2nd General Aptitude, 3rd Logical Reasoning/Puzzles.
    2. Technical Interview: All questions were based on data structures and algorithms. Focus on puzzles.
    3. Manager/Director round: Question based on your previous experiences and profile.
    4. HR Interview: General HR questions,after clearing first three rounds this round does not have much to ask.

Interview Questions

• What is the process of booting (detail booting process).   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not entertained negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

1 written and 4 rounds of personal F2F interviews, first one was with the senior level developers who asked basic technical questions, second one with the senior manager which was a technical-designing interview, third one was taken by the VP of Technology, India Operations who asked some puzzles along with some basic technical to check the personality and the problem solving skills. the fourth one was kinda complimentary, was taken by some other team's senior management.
    The process continued for the whole day and after some days I got a mail from the HR regarding the offer and next was the HR round. she asked some general questions and I was done there.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were according to the ob profile and nothing unexpected were asked by the interviewer.   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

Communication is so good and interview dates they planed according to me. My interview was last long for 2hrs. Very deep interview about skill set mostly on c,c++ deep concepts.

Interview Questions

• working of C compiler in depth. And couple very good questions on data structure.   Answer Question

Negotiation

As a fresher i just told them as per company standard.