Bally Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 22, 2017

35 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2011.

Interview

I was approached by an HR rep from Ballys. I spoke to her in the initial screening and then I spoke with the hiring manager. After the phone screening, I was flown to Las Vegas for a face to face interview and tour. The process wasn't hard, but seemed to be very slow. Very low level technical questions.

Interview Questions

• The division head, asked me for 5 things that I could do with a pencil.   Answer Question

Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2011.

Interview

It was basically an easy interview. The people I spoke with were clueless in term of there computer skils

Software Engineer I Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bally Technologies in April 2017.

Interview

The company held 4 round process. First round was programming (code in whichever language you comfortable in ) , offline. The paper was divided into two sections each containing four coding questions , select one from each to attempt , and think of all scenarios possible.

next was GD round: my topic was , how IT has/ can help in increasing the tourism of a city.

The next round (only till where i succeeded) was technical interview round . It started off after a small break , which gave me some time to lose my some confidence as we stared talking on what possible questions could be asked. Now as enter the interview room ,1:1 interview, and went on for 40 minutes .Bad experience , interviewer was not attentive at all or kinda sleepy during process . Kept surfing the net and searching for something the whole time which was so disturbing . I think , by now, they had already made up their minds to hire only Mtech students from our college, none of btech students ended up getting hired(including me ).

Interview Questions

• how to insert a node at any point in linked list ?
      talk about the resume projects ?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Interview

there was 3 round. 1 st was a writeen test, it was told that test will be of 1 hour but they collected the answer sheetafter 2 hours. i reached the venue at 9:30 but the second round happened around 3 o clock. They didint give the lunch break also.

Interview Questions

• 1st is a written test comprising of sql and software basics and Aptitude   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I have attend 2 interview rounds in Bally tech.First round is written test round and second round technical round.
    I was selected in first round and went to the second round , interviewer asking few critical questions , mostly answer that question but they are confusing with other testing techniques.
    And also Interviewer asking like high level position questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you delivered the product to client in short time?   1 Answer

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through online First round will be MCQ contains 25 question(c# basic questions ,MVC,Sql questions) . if you get selected the you have f2f interview it was easy Interviewer told me to write reversing string without using any inbuilt function and on simple sql Query on selecting max salary of employee

Interview Questions

• Diff between finally and finalize,copy and clone,sealed class and abstract class,   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

First a system test when I was presented with excel sheet containing HR - Admin data regarding travel refunds, employee IDs, date and data like that. Was asked to derive insights from the same using pivot charts/tables etc. Lasted one hour.

This was followed by a meet & greet with India HR practice head the same day, who asked generic HR questions about current role, why change, etc. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Why looking for change? Tell me about current role.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

First round written: two programs were asked to write in paper. first one to find the second largest number from the arrray and second question was to find a string is palindrome or not

Interview Questions

• Write a program to find the second least number in an array   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Chennai (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview process took almost a day. Initial round was written test with core java, db and puzzles. Second round took close to 1:45 min, inbetween I was asked to wait in pantry. Second round was technical and the person had indepth knowledge in java. He covered almost all the topic in core java. Also asked few questions from hibernate, spring ejb and db. Third round was a discussion with one of the director. He said about the company and work, also gave puzzle to solve after that hr call me and ask me about package and all. They gave me one form to fill, ask for the pay slips and government I'd proof. The process completed at 4 pm. They said I will get the offer letter in next week. It has been a month till I didn't get any!!!

I try to contact hr who sent the call letter, he is in bangalore and I attended interview in chennai. Every time he said he will get back checking with his manager in chennai but he is not. Today I call him and ask for an update also ask is there any point to wait. The answer was so unprofessional " if you have any other offer you can go for it".

I said no for other two companies and attend the interview and finally endup in nothing. Fortunately I have couple of other offers so I'm going to accept one.

Interview Questions

• 1. Jdk and jre difference indepth.
      2. Array list best practices
      9. Spring ioc
      10. Db join and nvl   Answer Question

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

First round consists of programing question which were very basic. This is followed by group discussion. In group discussion topic were given from current affair. After group discussion, technical and HR interview were conducted.

Interview Questions

• find first non-repeating character fro. the given string   Answer Question