Bally Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bally Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2017

2.9

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bally Technologies.

Interview

If they like you , you are hired immediately and if they dont like your face you are dumped.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bally Technologies in January 2010.

Interview

Was a transfer from another department

Software Engineer II Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bally Technologies.

Interview

Interview Process includes 4 rounds Dot net development.Round 1: Technical multiple choice questions, this will be the toughest round there; Round 2: Technical F2F with PM, it will be comfortable and friendly for those who well worse with project knowledge and deeper basic concepts. Round 3: Director round, it will be testing about strengths and problem facing and solving skills. Round 4: HR round, its about salary negotiation and work commitment and existence in the company.

Asa Interview

Interview

telephonic and 4 rounds face to face HR rounds and if want to move to different team again give an interview
    usually takes a day very few times have to go twice, don't get fooled if interview occurred at bangalore it may be for chennai and vice versa

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

First round was a written test. Contained 30 aptitude questions and 20 technical questions. The aptitude round was a breeze. Technical was also easy. An average student must be able to clear this round easily. Then we were asked to wait (for about 2 hours !). Then face to face technical interview round. I did not clear this round

Interview Questions

• 1)Write a query to select the second lowest salary from a table.
      2)Just write a code(not entire program ) to delete a node from a linked list
      3)Write any one sorting algorithm and explain with an example
      4)I have huge set of numbers. How should i search an element in it.
      Answer Question

Content Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Pleasanton, CA) in February 2008.

Interview

Contacted by HR for phone interview with hiring manger, then second phone interview with department members, third interview on-site with local department members, complete background test and drug test, wait for results from tests, then schedule start date. Contents of interview confidential because of new technology being developed so questions were very vague.

Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2011.

Interview

It was basically an easy interview. The people I spoke with were clueless in term of there computer skils

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2011.

Interview

3 interviews were conducted. Nothing substantial to any of the questions. Just conversation. I'm guessing they were attempting to conduct a behavioral interview. However, I'm guessing (as it is in many places) the behavioral stuff was just a lazy way to conduct the interview. No specific or technical knowledge was sought. Just smile and be personable and apparently the interview goes fine....lol

Interview Questions

• Not one challenging question. Search the 10 ten interview questions on google. These are what you'll find in the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

typical. They offered....i countered.....they offered a compromise...I said i'd take it

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Chennai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Consisted of 2 interviews one technical and the other non technical. Had a video call with a manager and a 1:1 interview with someone for technical. The interview process took over three weeks.

Senior Analyst Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

First a system test when I was presented with excel sheet containing HR - Admin data regarding travel refunds, employee IDs, date and data like that. Was asked to derive insights from the same using pivot charts/tables etc. Lasted one hour.

This was followed by a meet & greet with India HR practice head the same day, who asked generic HR questions about current role, why change, etc. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Why looking for change? Tell me about current role.   1 Answer