Bally Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bally Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2017

2.9

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bally Technologies in May 2017.

Interview

Interview process was
    1-written
    2-Technical 1
    3-Technical 2
    4-Director
    5-HR

Written ( Sql, Testing, QA) was not very critical if u have a basic knowledge also you can clear. Technical round was good they asked very good questions you need to think before answering, And then Director and HR rounds were very cool, Friendly atmosphere. With in a week got a call letter. They gave 65% hike to current CTC which was good amount.

Interview Questions

• Logical questions like you have 2 candles each burns 60min and you need to measure 90min. (you don't have watch and scale)   Answer Question
    • You have 2 bottles measure 5ltr and 4ltr.
      You need to measure 7ltr water.
      Answer Question

Software Engineer I Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bally Technologies in April 2017.

Interview

The company held 4 round process. First round was programming (code in whichever language you comfortable in ) , offline. The paper was divided into two sections each containing four coding questions , select one from each to attempt , and think of all scenarios possible.

next was GD round: my topic was , how IT has/ can help in increasing the tourism of a city.

The next round (only till where i succeeded) was technical interview round . It started off after a small break , which gave me some time to lose my some confidence as we stared talking on what possible questions could be asked. Now as enter the interview room ,1:1 interview, and went on for 40 minutes .Bad experience , interviewer was not attentive at all or kinda sleepy during process . Kept surfing the net and searching for something the whole time which was so disturbing . I think , by now, they had already made up their minds to hire only Mtech students from our college, none of btech students ended up getting hired(including me ).

Interview Questions

• how to insert a node at any point in linked list ?
      talk about the resume projects ?
      Answer Question

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Interview

there was 3 round. 1 st was a writeen test, it was told that test will be of 1 hour but they collected the answer sheetafter 2 hours. i reached the venue at 9:30 but the second round happened around 3 o clock. They didint give the lunch break also.

Interview Questions

• 1st is a written test comprising of sql and software basics and Aptitude   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I have attend 2 interview rounds in Bally tech.First round is written test round and second round technical round.
    I was selected in first round and went to the second round , interviewer asking few critical questions , mostly answer that question but they are confusing with other testing techniques.
    And also Interviewer asking like high level position questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you delivered the product to client in short time?   1 Answer

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process was quite gentle as only 3 rounds are there.
    Technical Objectives followed by 2 Technical F2F and then HR which is just a formality.
    I was asked to report at 9:30 am in the morning. There was an Objective test of 40 min
    After the Objective exam, we ware asked to wait in the cafeteria. After 15-20 min, recruitment HR will come announce few names and take them outside, you won't know if they have passed or failed/ you have passed or failed, which is quite frustrating. But they never will call your name if you have cleared your first round. So, I waited like 1.5 hr then asked one of the HR around 12:30 pm, if I have passed the objective round, he said he will let me know, but again that never happens. and then I was asked to wait and wait and wait. After around 6.5 hrs, my name was called at around 6:15 pm in the evening by the time, I was totally tired, slept in the cafeteria on the chair itself for about 2 hrs.
    But, then in the 1st F2F, I was asked from Basic C# to Asp.Net, MVC concepts, also asked to write 3 programs/pseudo codes. It went around 1 hr 15 mins and then I was asked to wait outside,. The Interviewer was very Nice and we interacted on personal level too since I was the last candidate Interviewed that day. Then, the HR came and said that you have cleared the 2nd round. But here the :thrill comes, since it was already 7:30 pm, all the panels had left, so I was asked to come on next working day. I went next day, for 2nd F2F, again I was asked to wait for 2 hrs which was not at all surprising. But the Interview went well, asked to write few SQL Queries and Few C# coding logics and finally the HR round and I cleared the Interview . Voila.

Interview Questions

• Basic to Advanced all. Be perpared. But also I have heard that depends on your Panel   1 Answer

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through online First round will be MCQ contains 25 question(c# basic questions ,MVC,Sql questions) . if you get selected the you have f2f interview it was easy Interviewer told me to write reversing string without using any inbuilt function and on simple sql Query on selecting max salary of employee

Interview Questions

• Diff between finally and finalize,copy and clone,sealed class and abstract class,   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

First a system test when I was presented with excel sheet containing HR - Admin data regarding travel refunds, employee IDs, date and data like that. Was asked to derive insights from the same using pivot charts/tables etc. Lasted one hour.

This was followed by a meet & greet with India HR practice head the same day, who asked generic HR questions about current role, why change, etc. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Why looking for change? Tell me about current role.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Chennai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Consisted of 2 interviews one technical and the other non technical. Had a video call with a manager and a 1:1 interview with someone for technical. The interview process took over three weeks.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

First round written: two programs were asked to write in paper. first one to find the second largest number from the arrray and second question was to find a string is palindrome or not

Interview Questions

• Write a program to find the second least number in an array   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlantic City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Atlantic City, NJ) in March 2014.

Interview

Tiered. Very informative and professional. They were very precise in what they were looking for in a candidate and never misled. Thorough in screening and background checks. 1:1, a couple group calls.

Interview Questions

• How did I feel I could contribute to the company?   1 Answer