Bally Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bally Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Dec 22, 2016

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I interviewed at Bally Technologies in March 2012.

Interview

The process was somewhat spotty

N/A

Odd Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Reno, NV) in July 2011.

Interview

Several interviews, one with about 10 different people at one time. Had lots of technical questions that had nothing to do with the job.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot of questions about technology, including a few trick ones.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offered job on paper no negotiation.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2011.

Interview

I was approached by an HR rep from Ballys. I spoke to her in the initial screening and then I spoke with the hiring manager. After the phone screening, I was flown to Las Vegas for a face to face interview and tour. The process wasn't hard, but seemed to be very slow. Very low level technical questions.

Interview Questions

• The division head, asked me for 5 things that I could do with a pencil.   Answer Question

Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2011.

Interview

It was basically an easy interview. The people I spoke with were clueless in term of there computer skils

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2011.

Interview

3 interviews were conducted. Nothing substantial to any of the questions. Just conversation. I'm guessing they were attempting to conduct a behavioral interview. However, I'm guessing (as it is in many places) the behavioral stuff was just a lazy way to conduct the interview. No specific or technical knowledge was sought. Just smile and be personable and apparently the interview goes fine....lol

Interview Questions

• Not one challenging question. Search the 10 ten interview questions on google. These are what you'll find in the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

typical. They offered....i countered.....they offered a compromise...I said i'd take it

Field Tech Services II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed 3 times and h they just asked about background and work ethics. They addled what I like to do for fun. If I had a family. Could I be oncall 24/7

Interview Questions

• If you can't figure out a problem do you all the manager for help or try to figure it out   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I interviewed at Bally Technologies in July 2010.

Interview

First they took telephonic interview, then called me for in person interview. It was more like a formality. Just asked few questions on my past experience. Few basic questions on .net technologies.They reverted back very quickly on offer.

Interview Questions

• Just asked about past experience, few basic .net questions   Answer Question

Collections Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2010.

Interview

Three panel interview. I asked vrs acctg questions, culture of dept, experience of collectors who were part of the interviewing process. Instant rapport with hiring manager. hiring offer came within days

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bally Technologies in January 2010.

Interview

Was a transfer from another department

Field Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Reno, NV) in December 2008.

Interview

spoke to hr, and different people in install

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not able to negotiate the pay was the pay and the work time was set