Bally Technologies Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bally Technologies Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.9

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Reno, NV) in May 2012.

Interview

Hiring process is slow if you need H1 sponsorship. Guys looking for new H1 sponsorship dont rely on Bally that they will apply your H1 in time even if they recieve all your documents well ahead of time. Finally they submitted my application to USCIS 1 day after the quota has closed and told me that quota for H1 is full we will try next year if position is still open. I dont know if it was a coincidence but I still doubt Bally's intentions on hiring me. This was my experience hope this helps you and you dont make the mistake I made.

Interview Questions

• What is your long term goal ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bally Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2008.

Interview

I went in, interviewed and i was hired

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

First round written: two programs were asked to write in paper. first one to find the second largest number from the arrray and second question was to find a string is palindrome or not

Interview Questions

• Write a program to find the second least number in an array   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

i was interviewed on Saturday for senior java developer(5yr).Interview process was tooo bad(total 50 candidates came for 5 technologies java,c++,testing,php,.net).they doesn't know how to manage the candidates.
    it took me 11hrs time. Recruitment agency told me 3 rounds(programing,technical,hr) of interview.
    but Bally technologies has 5(programing,techical,caltural round,director round,hr) rounds of interview.
    10:30 am reached the Bally and started programming test.12'o clock it was finished.
    waited for 4 hrs to get the result of programming round.one of the recruiter came an told me, you cleared the programming round and wait for some time, will arrange the second round.

waited,,waited..7PM i got the call from technical person..i was interviewed 1.10 hrs. he told me wait some time for next round...8:30 PM i was called from cultural interviewer,He asked me all non technical questions like(best innovative thoughts in professional career,how to convert business requirement to functional requirement). he will ask one question and sleep.when we stop the flow he wake up and sorry,i didn't get.tell me again.in between again technical guy came and telling..i forgot to ask some questions.he started asking technical questions..finally 9:30 PM it was completed.
    again waiting for feedback.after ten min.one guy came in slow motion and told me you can leave for the day.

Finally i paid Rs165 at bike parking.

i didn't had lunch(there only 10 veg biryani,10 curd rice packets,Maggie,veg sandwich available.am not comfortable with these options.they didn't told, take 40min or 1hr time and had lunch.every time they are saying wait hear only.don't go out side)
    1) mobile not allowed
    2) food not available
    3) paid parking
    4) each round will take min 1 hr time duration
    5) unpredictable wait time.
    6) apart from programming test.they will ask other programs in technical round.
    7) take one day pass at parking(if your going by bike)

programming and Technical rounds are good only..other than that nothing is good.

Interview Questions

• architecture of project. design patterns uml diagrams,class diagrams,best innovative thoughts in career..   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Scheduling process is very bad. They call u at 9 am in the morning and by the time u complete the interview it will by 7 in the evening. They ask you some question from 30 to 45 mins. They drill down to most of the topics in C#.Net.

Interview Questions

• Inheritance, Encapsulation, Polymorphism. Some in depth knowledge of abstract classes and Interfaces.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

4 rounds 1 written followed by tech round then manager round and HR.
    each round is for around 40 mins.The process will take full day time 10- 7:30 pm.
    In manager round you will be asked puzzles around 3 puzzles will be asked.
    They too difficult to solve.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Process finished in one day. 3 rounds. 2 technical one HR. interview was for testing position. first round was purely technical. Questions ranged from tools usage to scenarios and how would one approach testing. Second round was with the manager which was quite easy. Emphasized more on prior exp

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Once the resume is shortlisted you will get the call from HR , then you will be having the written test in Bally . Once i Completed the written test , they took me 30 min to announce the result , later they told me to wait for another 30 min for face to face interview but then it ended up me waiting for more than 2 hours . It is very pathetic. They will make us wait for long time.( i saw some of people fed of waiting and leave the premises)

Interview Questions

• The interviewer doesn't know the basic , how string and char will work. They will ask some of questions which doesn't have answer.(kind of he want to showcase ).

Later I did ask the answer for the questions which he asked he said go and google.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Chennai (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Hiring process is simple, first written test with set of objectives questions on basic .net and then technical interview, technical interview is fully based on the practical things not even a single straight what is this questions.

Interview Questions

• All the questions are basic only but unexpected.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

First round was a written test consisting of 20 easy Questions. All were related to Core java. Duration was 1hr. Last few questions were like Intelligent test like pallindrome,
    i/n-(1/(n-
    reverse linked list
    (a-x)(b-x)(c-x)..(z-x) = ?
    10 pack of cigrette 9 having 10 gram, one having 9 gram.

Interview Questions

• (a-x)(b-x)(c-x) ..(z-x) = ?   1 Answer