Bally Technologies Software Engineer II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bally Technologies Software Engineer II Interview Questions

2.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process was quite gentle as only 3 rounds are there.
Technical Objectives followed by 2 Technical F2F and then HR which is just a formality.
I was asked to report at 9:30 am in the morning. There was an Objective test of 40 min
After the Objective exam, we ware asked to wait in the cafeteria. After 15-20 min, recruitment HR will come announce few names and take them outside, you won't know if they have passed or failed/ you have passed or failed, which is quite frustrating. But they never will call your name if you have cleared your first round. So, I waited like 1.5 hr then asked one of the HR around 12:30 pm, if I have passed the objective round, he said he will let me know, but again that never happens. and then I was asked to wait and wait and wait. After around 6.5 hrs, my name was called at around 6:15 pm in the evening by the time, I was totally tired, slept in the cafeteria on the chair itself for about 2 hrs.
But, then in the 1st F2F, I was asked from Basic C# to Asp.Net, MVC concepts, also asked to write 3 programs/pseudo codes. It went around 1 hr 15 mins and then I was asked to wait outside,. The Interviewer was very Nice and we interacted on personal level too since I was the last candidate Interviewed that day. Then, the HR came and said that you have cleared the 2nd round. But here the :thrill comes, since it was already 7:30 pm, all the panels had left, so I was asked to come on next working day. I went next day, for 2nd F2F, again I was asked to wait for 2 hrs which was not at all surprising. But the Interview went well, asked to write few SQL Queries and Few C# coding logics and finally the HR round and I cleared the Interview . Voila.

Interview Questions

• Basic to Advanced all. Be perpared. But also I have heard that depends on your Panel   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bally Technologies

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Written Test, first round of technical and Second round of interview.
    Interviewer him self dosn't know answers, when I told him to check online then he agreed.

When I asked about Mgmt policy looks like whole mgmt team it self is non existent, then I thought what point in joining such Organization.

I don't recommend any one to try for this Organization.

Interview Questions

• Basic on programming, Database concepts   1 Answer

Software Engineer II Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bally Technologies.

Interview

Interview Process includes 4 rounds Dot net development.Round 1: Technical multiple choice questions, this will be the toughest round there; Round 2: Technical F2F with PM, it will be comfortable and friendly for those who well worse with project knowledge and deeper basic concepts. Round 3: Director round, it will be testing about strengths and problem facing and solving skills. Round 4: HR round, its about salary negotiation and work commitment and existence in the company.

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

Started off with a couple of technical interviews on phone, then a F2F interview in their office, and then offer. Phone interviews were fine, but the F2F interview was a pain because they took their own sweet time to get it done & wanted me to take the day off. All I did was wait for 3 hours to attend a 30 minute interview. Also I was given a written test that seemed quite unnecessay since I felt it was just a tactic to keep me busy while waiting. The offer wasn't great & I was warned before hand that work would be 14 hrs per day. So, it was a dumb choice to just let it go.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about some hardware related questions that I was unprepaerd for   1 Answer

Pay was low & they were also expecting a huge tilt towards work, in work-life balance