Baltimore City Public School System Interview Questions in Maryland | Glassdoor

Baltimore City Public School System Interview Questions in Maryland

Teacher, Elementary School Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baltimore City Public School System (Baltimore, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

scheduled for 1 hour, lasted about half. Interviewer was distracted by the two way radio. Essentially, interviewer was not prepared foi my arrival and had to be tracked down.

Interview Questions

• Asking me for experience in 6th grade. I taught 4th and 5th. They knew that.   Answer Question

Systems Administrator I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Baltimore City Public School System (Baltimore, MD) in December 2014.

Interview

Basically, there was a panel interview of 4 employees and many of them were writing down the answers to the questions given. After the interview, I had never received any call back or email on whether anyone was hired for the position or not. After a while, I started to contact the HR department but never heard anything back from them or the manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult situation and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Baltimore City Public School System (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

They contacted me almost immediately after I applied to set up an interview. They held first round and second round interviews and then made a decision.

Teacher, Secondary School Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Baltimore City Public School System (Baltimore, MD) in July 2010.

Interview

I enjoyed the interview for the job. Wished they had given further details. The interviewer was well composed and nice. I seemed under-qualified for the position due to my lack of current certification to teach, so the position was not offered to me, understandably so I suppose.

Staff Specialist Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Baltimore City Public School System (Baltimore, MD) in December 2009.

Interview

I was contacted with strictly via email and asked to make the trip to interview for the position within a week. I felt really positive about the interview with the person I had been in contact with only via email and she invited me to come back the next day to meet with her boss. However, due to his busy schedule, the interview was cancelled about 3-4 hours in advance of the meeting. Instead of interview 2, I was asked to complete two assignments over the weekend. I heard about 2 weeks later that they were moving forward with the other 2 candidates. Although it required a lot of work, it has helped me prepare for subsequent interviews.

Interview Questions

• Assignment 1 - Based on the information provided in our interview, what did I see as the top 10 priorities, in order from highest to lowest, for the department.   Answer Question