Banana Republic Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Banana Republic Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Banana Republic

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Honolulu, HI) in September 2012.

Interview

Interviewies are interviewed in groups of 5-10 and asked general questions. Speaking up and responding to at least one of the questions or comments increases your chances of getting hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself and what you would bring to the company.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Banana Republic

Anonymous Employee in East Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Banana Republic (East Houston, TX).

Interview

Formal and a bit condescending. The hiring manager was in a bad mood and complained about the overwhelming turn over rate. Asked how I would solve this problem? That was tricky! Maybe get to know your employees....
    Shoveled down tons of policies fast. Confusing interview. Constant interruptions. Where not able to answer the questions before the next question was asked.

Interview Questions

• How to keep employees? How would you sell the banana republic credit card? Do you have transportation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Came in for one interview to speak with the assistant manager. She asked me about basic customer service prioritization and what type of duties I preferred. By demonstrating basic common sense, I secured this position handily. Within two weeks time I found myself folding clothes and traversing ladders between rolling stacks of more clothes.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if two customers both asked for your help?   1 Answer