Banana Republic Design Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Banana Republic Design Interview Questions

Interviews at Banana Republic

2.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Banana Republic (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I went through two interviews. They were basically talking about the role of your position, asking you what makes you interested in the company and some informal conversations. Overall, the interview process was great.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Banana Republic

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Banana Republic (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

They asked me to do a mini design project for the brand. So in the interview I presented the project and my own portfolio to the hiring manager in their office.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Banana Republic (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Basically they asked the question about the portfolio and briefly get information about my background, and explained the internship program, how many projects I will do during the internship, and what kind of activities we will have on Friday and etc.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Banana Republic (New York, NY).

Interview

Very long interview process, started with a phone call with the recruiter which then led to an interview with the manager then that led to a interview with the senior director which then led to another interview with the manager for a second time. The process took about 4 months. Everyone was extremely helpful and nice though, the interview was easy, each interviewer was just trying to find out your personality and if you would fit nicely with the environment. The recruiter was extremely helpful, making sure you were comfortable and in the loop the whole process. My only problem was the long process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me your day to day of your last job. What do you know about banana republic. What are you looking for in a career.   Answer Question