Banana Republic Banana Republic, Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Banana Republic Banana Republic, Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Banana Republic

2.4

Banana Republic, Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Banana Republic in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call two weeks later asking to schedule a group interview. Many time slots at the location I was applying at but the interview would take place at a mall not the town center where I applied.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Banana Republic

Banana Republic, Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banana Republic.

Interview

It was an easy process, I applied online and one of the stores managers called me to set up an interview, then after that I was asked to meet the store manager, and he offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your style, and where do you get fashion inspiration from?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Denver, CO) in June 2014.

Interview

It was easy enough. I had a small one on one interview with one of the assistant managers. She was really kind and funny. This Banana Republic was inside a mall, so we went outside of the store and sat down at one of the food court tables for the interview. It lasted maybe 15-20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Do you have retail experience? A question that was different was "Who is your style icon".   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Banana Republic (San Francisco, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

The first interview was a group interview. It was kind of intimidating since I was the youngest and this was my first job interview ever. However, it was not that bad, everyone is generally nice to each other. You sit in a circle and take turns answering the questions. It was two managers who did the interview. If you make it pass that then you get a second interview, but that one is one-on-one with just one manager.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. "Why do want to work for this company?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

They were really fair with my school schedule.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Banana Republic (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

got a call within 3-4 weeks. Hiring manager called for an interview the following week to go for an interview in the afternoon. After everything she told me to would call back next day to see if i got the job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yea, the minimum sales associate wage

Anonymous Employee in Johnson Creek, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Johnson Creek, WI) in April 2014.

Interview

Average interview process, generic interview questions. There were no trick questions. Situational queries and inquiries as to individual personality traits and experiences in similar situations that were hypothetically outlined to candidate.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Tampa, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

We talked about my prior experience, and my background. She asked a number of questions but nothing really deep. Just wanted to figure out if I was looking for a long term job or short term.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Arlington, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied roughly 2.5 weeks ago, and got called in to do an interview. It was a group interview with 2 other individuals ( which took me by surprise). The hiring manager didn’t really ask an actual question, he more so just wanted our availability statuses. He was super chill and lenient, which made our interview go by in about 15-20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?   1 Answer
    • Why drew you to apply to BR?   1 Answer

Banana Republic, Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

I originally had applied online, however, also decided to give a hard copy of my resume to the general manager. On the spot he set up an interview for me for the following week. I was interviewed with a group of another three other applicants and there were two managers involved in the interview process. The questions were all very straight forward and easy to answer ! After having been hired I noted that 3 out of the 4 applicants were hired.

Interview Questions

• What other stores do you shop at besides Banana Republic and why?   Answer Question

Banana Republic, Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Banana Republic (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview where I was asked questions about myself, my experience and to suggest two celebrities that I could imagine representing the brand. Then an in store interview that was more like a trial shift; some questions whilst I helped customers. Really friendly team, nice to get an opportunity to see the environment I would be working in during an interview and meet some of the colleagues.

Interview Questions

• Name two celebrities (one male, one female) who you could imagine representing the brand?   Answer Question