Banana Republic Sales Associate Part Time, Seasonal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Banana Republic Sales Associate Part Time, Seasonal Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Banana Republic (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I applied online. I was scheduled for an interview within a few days. I had the interview a week after submitting my application and was contacted with an offer a few days later. Had a great positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Where do you get information on fashion and fashion trends? What is your favorite piece in your wardrobe? Why Banana Republic?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Banana Republic

Sales Associate Part Time, Seasonal Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Banana Republic.

Interview

I got reached out to by email about applying to a job, which was pretty cool since I've always admired the brand. Then I filled the application, got an interview within a week. The interview was very relaxed and casual. I pretty much got hired on the spot, background check went through and got a confirmation about job offer a week after interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Banana Republic (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Very quick response to application. Was called the day after the application was submitted. Scheduled an interview for a couple days later. It was a one on one interview. Nice and patient managers. Employees friendly, especially ones that got offered a job around the same time. Made it more comfortable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Grapevine, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online. It took 2 weeks they contacted me via mobile. Scheduled for an interview.I went earlier that day. It was a group interview, me along with five other people. I don't think it was a fair interview. He asked a couple of questions then gave us a situation, on the basis of that situation we had to choose outfit and other accessories.Then described it why we chose that outfit etc.interview took 45 mins

Interview Questions

• name one multitask you do?who's your inspiration? Whom do you follow for fashion? If you go to a party what will you do?when did you help other people? What is the best customer service you serve?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Part Time, Seasonal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Banana Republic.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email to RSVP interview within a week. Group interview was informal. Management was very friendly. Received an offer within a week. Good experience overall.

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Banana Republic (San Marcos, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

We sat in the employee break area, and talked. We reviewed my work history. She asked me about my interests, about college, and my personality. We reviewed company policies, and she explained how the store works during holidays.

Interview Questions

• They didn't really ask any standardized questions. We talked informally.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Tampa, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

Very friendly and relaxed interview. Group interview with two other candidates. Manager discussed the company values and the store itself. Was asked to talk about myself and asked "Why Banana Republoc?"

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation for salary which is kind of upsetting considering the offer is pretty low. Beggars can't be choosers though.

Sales Associate Part Time, Seasonal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Banana Republic in October 2014.

Interview

Received a call and asked me questions about my application. Asked about my hours and explained what i wanted and when i was available. Then asked if I could come in for an interview. The interview was ok but person was rude.

Interview Questions

pay too low and received a better offer elsewhere

Anonymous Employee in Vero Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Vero Beach, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied on a Thursday morning and later that day I got a call that afternoon from the manager to set up an interview. The following Tuesday I came to the store to meet with the manager. The interview itself was very quick. She let me know about the company and the kind of people she was looking for. We talked about availability and who I'd be working with.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult but the one that stood out was: What does Joy mean to you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. I wanted a certain rate but because it was seasonal that wasn't possible.

Sales Associate Part Time, Seasonal Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banana Republic in September 2014.

Interview

It does take some time to hear from them via online application, but I had a friend who was employed with the company and I called them quite often. I was placed in a group interview with two other candidates and two managers. It was a pretty casual process, we sat in the food court of the mall, and everyone was very relaxed/friendly. Essentially your run-of-the-mill interview process for retail.

Interview Questions

• What are some ways you stay up to date with fashion and trends?   Answer Question