Banana Republic MPL Visual Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Banana Republic MPL Visual Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Banana Republic

MPL Visual Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Banana Republic.

Interview

Sat down with the MPM (Merchadise Presentation Manager) about the job description and how it applies to my work and then interviewed with the GM.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Banana Republic

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Fairly simple, typical process. I applied to the position, about 2 weeks later, I received a call for an in-store interview. After the initial in store interview, I had a phone interview with another manager, that lasted 30 minutes. After that I had a final interview in store again with the GM of the store. About 2 weeks later, I received a phone call with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Typical situation type questions. "Tell me about a time when...." (upset customer, difficult decision, etc)   1 Answer

MPL Visual Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Two interviews. One with the direct supervisor and one with the Store Manager. Very structured questions.

Interview Questions

• What situation did you experience where you had to make an immediate visual change because of sold out product.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered 13$ starting. After a year and half when I gave my two weeks notice I was given a raise to match that of the other job I was offered which bumped me up to 15.50.