Banana Republic Sale Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Banana Republic Sale Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Banana Republic

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Oakbrook Terrace, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

The managers cut you off to talk to other people in the room. The manager who interviewed me finished the interview short and scheduled a new one because it was their lunch break.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Banana Republic

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Austin, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Got a call a week later. Group interview with the hiring manager. Asked a lot of behavioral and scenario questions. Overall a good experience and an easy interview. Asked us what role we wanted. got a call a few days later with the offer.

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banana Republic (East Lansing, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

I was asked a few simple problem solving questions and about my experience to assess how I'd handle pressure on the job. Then I was asked to create an outfit.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westport, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Westport, CT) in May 2014.

Interview

Positive interview experience with one of the managers in a back room, but I ultimately did not hear back as expected and had to follow up myself to receive the ultimate rejection notice. Was told they had already filled all summer positions, in spite of indications that hiring was still ongoing.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banana Republic (San Jose, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

First Online- I sent in my resume. I then received a phone call where I spoke with the store manager for a bit, and finally I had an in-person interview outside the store, and inside the store.

Interview Questions

• What does BR represent to you   Answer Question
    • How would you advise a costumer who want a look they can wear during the day at work, and at night for a fancy/formal dinner. (Go pull look from current collection)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Seattle, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online for the University Village store in Seattle, WA. Received an email back within a few days asking if I would come in for a group interview. Interview was with 3 others. Conversation was smooth and comfortable, with good communication all around.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite piece of clothing in your closet?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Milpitas, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I was hired for seasonal, so I was interviewed in a group setting. The operations manager asked the basic questions: Why Banana Republic? Why do you think you'll be a great addition to the team? Where do you see yourself with the company in a year?

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'll be great addition to the team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2014.

Interview

They first did a group interview and then did a one-on-one to finish the process. Then after the one-one interview, I was asked to wait until they heard back from the background check. Once they got that, they hired me and I went in for training. They hire and train in groups.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your favorite fashion blogs/instagrams?   1 Answer
    • Why do you like Banana Republic?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Annapolis, MD) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was very laid back and lasted 20-30 minutes. More of a conversation than anything. Management really looks to know what you know about the company and how much of an impact you can be as a sales associate. Talk of your background in customer service and how easy you can communicate with people. Know the style trends of the company as well.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite item that banana republic offers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Grand Rapids, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

One interview, was going to have 2 but got hired after the first. Sat down at the mall and just talked a little about my experience in retail. I am a huge people person and they love that at any retail store.

Interview Questions

• Who do you think our are top competitors?   1 Answer