Banana Republic Sale Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Banana Republic Sale Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Banana Republic

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Bellevue, WA) in June 2018.

Interview

Applied online (Tuesday) and got a call about 2 days later (Thursday) to come in to the store for an interview (Friday). Got to the store and met with a manager for less than 10 minutes. She asked me about 5 questions and I was offered the position on the spot. Was told that training would start on Monday. Entire process only took a few days and was very easy.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Banana Republic

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banana Republic.

Interview

It was a pretty standard interview process. I did a phone interview then after that a sit down interview was scheduled with a hiring manager. You shouldn't be asked any kind of question that's out of the ordinary for this type of position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to persuade a friend to change their mind about a life decision.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Century City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Century City, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

Very easy and simple I applied online and scheduled an interview at Century City
    but I was supposed to interview with the hiring manager and but ended up with the supervisor.

Interview Questions

• What are some ways you stay up to date with fashion and trends   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lutz, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Lutz, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

It did not take too long but it is very thorough in making sure that the right candidate is chosen for the job. Be prepared to answer a lot of questions with detail and honesty.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Banana Republic.

Interview

I applied online and got a call a day or two later. She asked me to come in for an interview and I went in that day. She asked some situational questions and availability questions, then she sent me out on the floor to pick out an outfit under a theme. The theme she gave me was “Memorial Day”. I just picked out an outfit they had in stock that I would have worn so she could get a sense of my style. The whole interview went really well and she was interested in all of my answers. I got offered the job at the end of the interview and have to go in to do paperwork in the next few days! Super excited for this opportunity with a great brand!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beavercreek, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Beavercreek, OH) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online & was called 2 hours later to come in for an interview the next day. I arrived 10 minutes early, and the interview only lasted 10 minutes. She asked brand specific questions, availability, etc. Everything went well, the interview was fairly easy and I had great answers. She said I'd get a call in the next couple days but its been 3 weeks, still no call.

Interview Questions

• Who is Banana Republic's biggest competitor?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was easy and it was a group interview. After applying online, they called me the next day for an interview. Then, I waited about a week for them to call for orientation.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Atlanta, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

Easy interview with a likable leader (what they call managers). They seemed very impressed that I had researched the company's history. Had no retail experience but sold them on my ability to work as much as they needed me.

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Bellevue, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

Pretty standard interview. Mostly situational. I called and asked whom I should address my cover letter to and they told me that it wasn't necessary and asked to schedule an interview with me for the next day.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult customer?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a situation in which you have multiple customers asking for your help?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mebane, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Mebane, NC) in January 2018.

Interview

It was a group interview and the questions were easy enough. The only surprising thing about the interview was that we had to pick out an outfit and explain it.