Banana Republic Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Banana Republic Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Banana Republic

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Boston, MA) in November 2009.

Interview

I went in and asked for holiday/part time work from the copley mall store. they gave me an app and got me an interview right away. I did a group interview first. the manager was nice and professional- it seemed organized. i got a call two days later that they wanted me to come in for the second interview- which is the one before they hire you. I learned that saturdays are madatory and that after 80 days they decide if they will make you part time from holiday work. The discount is great and people are nice. I am looking forward to starting work soon

Interview Questions

• when was the last time you had to resolve a conflict and all questions were to be answred 'briefly'   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Banana Republic

Anonymous Employee in McAllen, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Banana Republic (McAllen, TX) in May 2008.

Interview

a couple of phone calls by different managers, followed by a quick one on one internview. Shortly after, there is a group interview and then the job offer by phone.

Interview Questions

• How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Banana Republic in August 2009.

Interview

I filled out an application in the store and was contacted for an interview a couple days later. The interview was one-on-one in person where I was asked various behavioral questions about leadership and teamwork, etc. About a week later I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time when you had to tell someone something that they did not want to hear?   Answer Question
    • Can you describe a time when you were tempted to act unprofessionally?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Banana Republic (New York, NY) in September 2009.

Interview

I did the application online. it took 30 mins plus there is a timer . Then 2weeks later i got a call for a interview. Their were 8 people their to get interviewed .
    The question were as folllow
    1.Tell me about fasion week.
    2. Why do you want to work here
    3. tell me when you had to finish a goal on time
    4. He put a item on the table and said try to sell me this item .

Thats it . Now the qestion depend on what you answer to his qestion.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Banana Republic (New York, NY) in April 2009.

Interview

Submitted an application online. Then I was called in for an interview at the store. I believe it was meant to be a 'group interview', but the hiring manager interviewed each of us separately. (There were about 7 of us). I was called back about two days later and asked to come into the store again to meet with a potential supervisor. We sat and chatted, not so much an interview, more of a question and answer session. At this point is was pretty obvious that I was hired. Company policies were described, etc. Two days later I was called with an official job offer.

Interview Questions

• What is a situation where you have disappointed a superior?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Banana Republic in June 2016.

Interview

The interview itself was laid back and comfortable. Interviewer was super friendly and jumped right into the interview itself; I didn't have to wait longer than five minutes or so.

Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Emeryville, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

First interview for my first retail job. Pleasant experience with the manager at the location I was applying to. I applied online and got an interview the very next day.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation when a customer becomes dissatisfied with the service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Peachtree City, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Peachtree City, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a three step process. The first step was interviewing over the phone with the store manager. The second step was to have an in person interview with the store manager. The third step was to go around the store with the "head of style" and select an outfit based on the style that she said she wanted.

Interview Questions

• "Where do you see yourself in 10 years?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Banana Republic (New York, NY) in April 2019.

Interview

It was really fun, I was interviewed with 2 other people the interview last about 30-40 minutes it was long but it didn’t feel that way. They called me about 4 hours after told me I got the job. Great people, really good interview.

Interview Questions

• They ask you a lot of questions I don’t really remember but it was good   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Banana Republic in June 2016.

Interview

Applied as a summer job online and was called in a couple days later. Had very quick and easy interview with the manager at the store. Asked some questions about previous experience, why I wanted to work there, and availability.