Banana Republic Visual Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Banana Republic Visual Specialist Interview Questions

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

The 1st interview was a group interview with three other candidates. The HR manager & store manager were present. They had about 5 other managers sit in the room with us. They asked questions back to back to see how well you think on your feet. The 2nd interview was more relaxed and free. It was with the store manager. She then offered me the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Banana Republic

Visual Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Banana Republic in August 2015.

Interview

The first interview was a group interview, the second was with the visual lead and the final was with the visual manager.The process was long and but expected since it was a specialized position. They asked many questions about my creative side, and had a small "test" where they presented scenarios and I was asked what I would do in such situations.

Interview Questions

• They asked about availability and previous experience just like other stores   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Bellevue, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process is very basic, the interview takes place out of the mall, so it was very noisy and feels very unprofessional. You cant even focus on what you want to say to the interviewer. They asked you about your past experience, whats your strength and weakness, your salary expectations, and if i have any questions.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to do a good job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Santa Monica, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

I received a phone call from their HR dept within the week of applying online. I scheduled an interview the following week with the senior merchandise presentation manager. She asked questions pertaining to my visual presentation experience. She asked me to describe the process I would go through in planning a window installation. What my strengths and weaknesses are and how I would deal with crticism and what my leadership style was. Those were the main questions I can recall.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask about developmental training and growth potential within the company.