Banana Republic Visual Stylist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Banana Republic Visual Stylist Interview Questions

1.5

Visual Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Banana Republic (San Francisco, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Quick. efficient and easy.
The recruiter is amazing, she was on point and encouraging. The process was fast. I submitted my resume online. the HR department got in touch with me within 4 days and scheduled the interview. They made an offer the next day and low balled me big time, but i needed the job and accepted the offer because they hyperbolized the job and work environment.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Banana Republic

Visual Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Banana Republic (New York, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied online and one week later was invited to an interview. When I arrived, I discovered it was a group interview, but with only 3 other people. The interview was very quick and laid back. We were just asked a few general questions (What are some of your hobbies? What inspires your fashion taste?). The whole process lasted around half an hour, and when we finished we were told we would expect a call for a 2nd interview in the next 48 hours, and if not we would be notified by email.

Interview Questions