Banc of California Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Banc of California

2.7

Operations Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Banc of California (Irvine, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Interview went very well; so well I expected an offer but had to come in another time as dept head had a personal emergency. I never heard back. This Banc did this TWICE--setting up an interview and first time, actually went to bank for the interview & told I was to come back for 2nd interview and 2nd time, called to set up an interview but never called back to confirm

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know, since I worked for a start-up bank, what was the one thing I wish I could do over again   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Banc of California (Irvine, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process went smoothly. The recruiter was very knowledgeable and professional. The recruiter reviewed all pertinent information, conducted the preliminary interview. Scheduled the interview with upper management. The recruiter sent an offer letter immediately following acceptance of position. The interview with upper management demonstrated the professionalism Banc of California provides to employees.

Interview Questions

• What type of manager are you?   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banc of California (Irvine, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Manager had an outline of questions to be asked. Questions were related to involvement in the community and best practices. Asked about sales management process. Asked about previous management experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you volunteer in the community? Do you belong to any boards?   1 Answer

BSA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banc of California.

Interview

Had to wait for 20 min the manager was ok and told me that i had potential and that i would be called in for a second interview..I would recommend that people apply here because they said they pay good

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Banc of California.

Interview

Was contacted for a phone interview which was missed and rescheduled twice by the interviewer. I never received notification that either interview would be postponed. I reached out after the second phone interview was missed, but never heard back. I found it pretty unprofessional to miss two interviews back to back with no notice.

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Banc of California (Irvine, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Submitted my resume on-line and got a call within a week. My interview was scheduled within a week from the initial phone call. So, within two weeks of submitting my resume, I was interviewing.

Interview Questions

• General mortgage underwriting questions   1 Answer

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Banc of California (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Interview questions revolved around fitting in the culture and technical abilities in regards to the position. We talked about the philosophy of the organization and what was the strategy to get there. Spoke about my past experience and how it fits into the current position.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to come to Banc of California   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Application

Interview

The process was easy. There was no wasting time with a group interview like at other banks. Recruiters kept me informed throughout. Everyone was friendly and slept their word when they committed to call back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a challenging customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was simple. They offered a competitive salary.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banc of California.

Interview

The interview was short and smooth. They asked the basic interview questions. They focused on sales and new business as well. The interview was held by the branch manager.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Banc of California (Irvine, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

In person interview with 3 people, no word for several weeks, then interview with 5 more people.

I was actually intereviewed for 2 or 3 different jobs.

2 of the interviews were with HR people who didn't mention the 1/4 mile walk from the parking to the office or that hours were fixed and rigid

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know how I would handle a vendor-only environment (as opposed to one with in-house developers).   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing