BancTec Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 4, 2017

1.9

Processing Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BancTec (Irving, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I was asked name,previous employment, born and raised,asked about my family,My likes and dislikes,my weakness and strength. My goal for the next 5 years. How did I hear about the company? Do I have reliable transportation, how is my attendance? What would my formed employees say about me. Can I be concerned a rehire at former job. What will I be bringin to the company that would be beneficial?

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BancTec (El Paso, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

There is a typing test in which your required to type a 45 wpm minium followed by a short interview in which you go over work experience and your goals within the company.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Interview

typical phone screening then face to face with multiple parties within. This will change with the merger. Don't believe management answers as they lie, look for proof. Look at the 1970's office and see how they have invested back in the business.

Interview Questions

• No games in the questions they asked. Know your resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

limited

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BancTec in January 2014.

Interview

You can apply online or go to the office between 9am - 3pm and take a typing test. You need to have a 55 or above WPM. Everyone is really nice and they'll let you retake the typing test if you fail.

Interview Questions

• Can you work extra hours if we ask or weekends?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No real negotiations, I just accepted minimum wage.

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BancTec (Columbus, GA) in March 2011.

Interview

I went through a temp service, applied for the job online and got a call a hour later. Lady advised me of an interview the next coming week, didn’t hear anything back in till 2 weeks later. Got interviewed on a Thursday started the following Monday. The interview consisted of an interview with three people, 2 floor supervisors and the main campus supervisor. Fairly easy simple interview questions took all of 30 mins if not less. Got a call the next day and started on the next Monday.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, it was take it or leave it type style.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BancTec (Pune (India)).

Interview

Was pathetic. Interviewer seem to be knowledgeless himself with the worst attitude I have ever seen in any interviewer to date. Folded legs with stupid questions and horrible grin on face with top of the world attitude.

Interview Questions

• For a designer role, more emphasis were on front end development questions.   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BancTec (Pune (India)).

Interview

I applied through referral . First there was formal HR and background interview. They started negotiating salary in that only. After that Technical skype round. After that suddenly gave me call and ask to come to their office in half hour. Another technical round was there to my surprise and a very senior person asked me baseless questions not related to the profile that too very rudely and in loud tone as if he is threatening . he rejected me then and there and insulted also.

Interview Questions

• First HR round was normal HR questions like why banctec etc. skype round was very good. Guy from off shore team asked me about my previous projects and data mining techniques and visualization. It went amazing. In third round that guy asked me about networking and front-end development. He also nearly scared me n asked to state all the mining algorithms i know with input , logic n output in 1 line each. It was very complicated at fresher level.   1 Answer

SAP FICO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vashi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at BancTec (Vashi (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

First round will be a Telephonic Round:- personal question and technical also, but quite easy.
    Second Round will be a Technical Round
    Third round will be a HR Round:- If you will crack the second round then there will be a HR discussion.

Interview Questions

• All SAP FICO question, from basic to configuration   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BancTec (Pune (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

General questions about previous job, nothing else. Ops round was easy. they were trying to judge will i be able to work in night shifts, they also asked me how to sell a pen as i came from sales process.

Customer Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BancTec.

Interview

Simple interview with HR Rep at a local hotel. Interview was an hour of talking about a variety of subjects few directly related to the job I applied for.
    I was hired the next week for a position located a thousand miles away. They gave me 3 weeks to move.

Interview Questions

• Questions about how I felt about having to spend weeks at a time in training.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer made, I ask for moving expenses. They countered with salary and a set amount for moving. I accepted. In the end the company paid almost all my moving expenses. They just would not commit to them during negotiations.