Banco Itaú Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Banco Itaú Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2017

2.8

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Banco Itaú.

Interview

2 Interviews,

Great value during the interview, they always pick smart people. You cannot find a lower profile in the team. During my interview I found that this group (IT Team) are a great team workers. Helping each others.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Bad Salary! I took thinking ahead.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Banco Itaú (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview with at least two people on the first round. One person from HR and the VP of the department. Second round l, interviewed with AVP via conferance call. Overall repetitive questions.

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Banco Itaú (New York, NY).

Interview

The people seemed very nice once I entered the offices. It seemed like a cool environment to work in as well as the culture. I submitted my resume and within a few days was asked to schedule an interview which lasted about an hour. The interview was with one person

Interview Questions

• No question was really difficult, the interviewer lets you talk more than anything else. The key is to sell yourself and speak about what you know how to do.   Answer Question

Interview

Resume drop and lots of interviews

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Banco Itaú (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

Had 1 phone interview with the HR and three interviews on two diferent sites on different days. One with the hiring manager and other two other IT Directos from different products.

Interview Questions

• Most was about past experiente and how to solve IT and business problems.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banco Itaú (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in July 2014.

Interview

Two steps group interview with psychologists to present a solution and them tipical interview with the managers from your area, they ask what you do, weakness and stuff like that

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Banco Itaú (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

The process was short, I was contacted by a HR analyst of an outsourced company. She interviewed me first and then I went to the interviewing process at the company. There I made a 10 minutes presentation about my resume. There was a small group activity and there was 2 managers of different areas following the activity. They asked some questions regarding the activity.

Investment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Banco Itaú (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in September 2013.

Interview

1 interview asking about market issues, Brazil's GDP, asking candidate to recommend investment products according to asked profile.

Interview Questions

• Please recommend to us an investment and convince us to that's the best you can recommend.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They made me an offer and I accepted without imposing questions.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Banco Itaú (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in July 2013.

Interview

The HR asked the first behave questions, after this phase, I was interviewed by the team that I was supposed to work with.
    They wanted to know in details about my previous experience and talked about the position, methodologies used for that role, the contact with the team in another company and also the behave questions again.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I was able to work in another language using agile methodology.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Banco Itaú.

Interview

Very short and effective. Interviewed directly with hiring manager who recognized immediately my past experience and how it could be applied. Very little bureaucracy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy because everything is covered by a collective bargaining agreement covering all employees in the sector.