Banco Itaú Interview Questions in São Paulo, São Paulo | Glassdoor

2.8

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Banco Itaú (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

Had 1 phone interview with the HR and three interviews on two diferent sites on different days. One with the hiring manager and other two other IT Directos from different products.

Interview Questions

• Most was about past experiente and how to solve IT and business problems.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banco Itaú (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in July 2014.

Interview

Two steps group interview with psychologists to present a solution and them tipical interview with the managers from your area, they ask what you do, weakness and stuff like that

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Banco Itaú (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

The process was short, I was contacted by a HR analyst of an outsourced company. She interviewed me first and then I went to the interviewing process at the company. There I made a 10 minutes presentation about my resume. There was a small group activity and there was 2 managers of different areas following the activity. They asked some questions regarding the activity.

Investment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Banco Itaú (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in September 2013.

Interview

1 interview asking about market issues, Brazil's GDP, asking candidate to recommend investment products according to asked profile.

Interview Questions

• Please recommend to us an investment and convince us to that's the best you can recommend.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They made me an offer and I accepted without imposing questions.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Banco Itaú (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in July 2013.

Interview

The HR asked the first behave questions, after this phase, I was interviewed by the team that I was supposed to work with.
    They wanted to know in details about my previous experience and talked about the position, methodologies used for that role, the contact with the team in another company and also the behave questions again.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I was able to work in another language using agile methodology.   1 Answer

Information Systems Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Banco Itaú (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

My hiring was a trainee process, having many meets, group dynamics, exams about general knowledge and team work. The team work was the most important and valorized thing, and the interview process was focused on this. We have to make a presentation to the managers participating in the interview to show the results.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Banco Itaú (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in March 2013.

Interview

Interviews with some manager, had to write a text, interviewed by the superintendent and by the director. They used some tests (how many ping pong balls is it possible to fit in an airplane?), asked about basic financial concepts, why I wanted to come to Itau, about my previous experience. Always said the truth, I knew about the company, and I explained my calculations about the airplane one.

Negotiation

I accepted they offer at first.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Banco Itaú (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in June 2012.

Interview

3 interviews with future supervisor and manager. As they needed someone urgently, it was behavioral based. No cases, they focused solely on my professional experiences. Only English was tested during the interview. After approved, I got a GMAT style exam, which was pretty easy compared to the actual exam

Interview Questions

• Career aspirations, professional experiences and so on. No cases or technical questions. Selection based on my CV   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate. Was willing to take a toll for a career change

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Banco Itaú (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in January 2012.

Interview

Usually a HR contractor finds some candidates and after they pass internally, they can go for the manager interview. Then there is a board of the manager and 2 peersw that asks you questions regarding their project needs. After there will be a last 1-1 with the hiring manager. There is no much more than that, I'm writing this because this field requires a 50 word minimuns input

Interview Questions

• how do you deal with pressure   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banco Itaú (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in October 2011.

Interview

I went through three interview phases: First, I was contact my a headhunter agency and interviewed there. It was basically a behavior interview to know if I should be moved forward. The next interview was with the one who would later be my coordinator. Again, a behavior interview plus a case interview. Finally, I was directed to the superintendent to be interviewed by him directly. This one was basically for him to know me better.

Interview Questions

• What are your main points that you need to work on (basically, at what do you suck at).   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation; they offered the maximum wage allowed for a new hire at this position.