Banco Itau Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 1, 2017

2.8

Treasury Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Banco Itau (New York, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

phone interview, then 2 in person interviews. first with who would be my manager and hr department and then with the general manager of the bank. i received the interview through a recruiter and then worked with him to negotiate salary/offering package, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe your past work history and a time you made a difference   Answer Question

Summer Job Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Banco Itau (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in October 2016.

Interview

The process consited in a group interview through Skype. The interview had 2 parts - the first a personal introduce and also discuss a theme proposed in the email sent before - the task was about research a product and tell why did you choose it. The second part of the interview was a case to be develop - it also was about implement a product and how it could be done.

After that it was a phone interview with a manager where it were asked more personal questions.

Interview Questions

• The questions were:
      Tell me about youself
      Why did you choose your degree?
      Why this summer job?
      What do you like to do in your spare time?
      Tell me how you handled a difficult situation
      Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Banco Itau (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

I was called by the hiring manager who scheduled an interview with himself and his manager. The interview happened in the same building the position was being offered at, and they made me feel very comfortable and relaxed, which allowed for me to truly show my skills and strengths. They asked questions directly related to the job offered and I was able to use paper and pencil to explain my thoughts.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any knowledge or experience in Capital Markets or Hedging?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Banco Itau (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

If you are the right professional they are looking for, the interview's process is fast and easy, however, people with different background were hired because they could share other abilities such as experience of system implementations.

Interview Questions

• Professional experience, systems knowledge and ability to handle with difficult internal customers.   1 Answer

Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Banco Itau (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

Received a call and talked to 2 directors and then 2 managers from different areas.
    I didn't take any test.
    Was very informal.
    I don't know if all the interviews process are like this.

Interview Questions

• Only about my previous experiences and some cultural fit questions.
      they just wanted to know what area would be best regarding my skills.
      1 Answer

Operation & Risk Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Banco Itau (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in May 2015.

Interview

It was for global company;
    Previously I was selected by the a local headhunter.
    They tested my English language level and my background.
    After that a meeting was set up with a Executive from the company by skipe;
    The Executive was in California and he talked about the position and asked questions testing to determined my knowledge and aspiration.
    After that I got a good feedback from the headhunter.

Senior Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Banco Itau (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in April 2015.

Interview

The process followed the following sequence:
        one interview,, with HR consultant
        one written questionary
        one interviw with the employer
    Actually the 2 meeting and the questionary had the same questions. I was analysed from two point of views by HR and Tecnical employer. The written questionary was import to me because I had the opportunity to reflect my work experience.

Interview Questions

• 1. Review your experience as Coordinator / Technical Leader, in conducting large system integration projects. Mention and detail the most challenging in any of the processes: CRM, Revenue Cycle, Book and OSS.   1 Answer

IBD Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banco Itau (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

application online, first round interviews, basic CV cover letter stuff. Second and final stage was final interview with managing partners. Intimidating interview process. Asked questions about what particular part of the function you wanted to work in, no technical questions involved

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Banco Itau (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in November 2014.

Interview

They called me up on the phone and asked me if I was interested in working with them and that they would have a group selection the next week It was only one day with about 30 people, 5 got called in the end.

Interview Questions

• One group project with questions for all of them and personal questions regarding our selfs.   Answer Question

Analista De Sistemas Pleno Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Banco Itau (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in August 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, the process itself took 4+weeks. First there was an phone interview with the recruiter, followed by a general logic and programming test, not so difficult. After getting accepted in this stage, I was interviewed at Itau by the area coordinator, the area manager and a senior developer. Had to make a 10 slides presentation about my self, and they made questions about programming proficiency, agile methodologies experience and inter-personal skills.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your familiarity with Scrum and other Agile methodologies.   1 Answer