Banco Itau Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Banco Itau

2.8

Treasury Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Banco Itau (New York, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

phone interview, then 2 in person interviews. first with who would be my manager and hr department and then with the general manager of the bank. i received the interview through a recruiter and then worked with him to negotiate salary/offering package, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe your past work history and a time you made a difference   Answer Question

Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Banco Itau (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

Received a call and talked to 2 directors and then 2 managers from different areas.
    I didn't take any test.
    Was very informal.
    I don't know if all the interviews process are like this.

Interview Questions

• Only about my previous experiences and some cultural fit questions.
      they just wanted to know what area would be best regarding my skills.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Banco Itau (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in October 2017.

Interview

Great interview where we discuss about software development process and exchange experiences. During the process we need to do a test to check our level of code experience.
    I do 3 interviews during this process. One with the recruiter, and two with people of the company

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Banco Itau (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in August 2014.

Interview

Two interviews, the first was a group dynamic in which we had to collaborate in a specific task (promoted by the HR dept) and another one with the managers. A written test was also part of the process.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Banco Itau (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in November 2014.

Interview

They called me up on the phone and asked me if I was interested in working with them and that they would have a group selection the next week It was only one day with about 30 people, 5 got called in the end.

Interview Questions

• One group project with questions for all of them and personal questions regarding our selfs.   Answer Question

Senior Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Banco Itau (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in April 2015.

Interview

The process followed the following sequence:
        one interview,, with HR consultant
        one written questionary
        one interviw with the employer
    Actually the 2 meeting and the questionary had the same questions. I was analysed from two point of views by HR and Tecnical employer. The written questionary was import to me because I had the opportunity to reflect my work experience.

Interview Questions

• 1. Review your experience as Coordinator / Technical Leader, in conducting large system integration projects. Mention and detail the most challenging in any of the processes: CRM, Revenue Cycle, Book and OSS.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banco Itau.

Interview

The process to go to a interview can be intern or external. The internal procedures includes is a quick apply in the system provided by the company and a interview with the team manager, usually is done in two steps. For the external candidates is needed to be approved by the recruiter and then they direct you for the manager interview

Interview Questions

• Q1: Reasons why you want to work at Itau Unibanco.
      Q2: checking if your expectation match with the comapany culture.
      Q3: education background
      Q4: technical skills, examples of successful projects and previous experience
      Q5: problem solving skills, how you behave in tough situations   Answer Question

Analista De Sistemas Pleno Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Banco Itau (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in August 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, the process itself took 4+weeks. First there was an phone interview with the recruiter, followed by a general logic and programming test, not so difficult. After getting accepted in this stage, I was interviewed at Itau by the area coordinator, the area manager and a senior developer. Had to make a 10 slides presentation about my self, and they made questions about programming proficiency, agile methodologies experience and inter-personal skills.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your familiarity with Scrum and other Agile methodologies.   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Interview

First there are online tests and a text about latin america market, if you pass there is a phone interview and at last there are local interviews one or more..

Summer Job Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Banco Itau (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in October 2016.

Interview

The process consited in a group interview through Skype. The interview had 2 parts - the first a personal introduce and also discuss a theme proposed in the email sent before - the task was about research a product and tell why did you choose it. The second part of the interview was a case to be develop - it also was about implement a product and how it could be done.

After that it was a phone interview with a manager where it were asked more personal questions.

Interview Questions

• The questions were:
      Tell me about youself
      Why did you choose your degree?
      Why this summer job?
      What do you like to do in your spare time?
      Tell me how you handled a difficult situation   Answer Question