Bandon Dunes Golf Resort Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bandon Dunes Golf Resort Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bandon Dunes Golf Resort

Inter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bandon Dunes Golf Resort.

Interview

Contacted them through my university. Later that was followed up by a phone interview. After that process a final one-on-one interview was conducted at the PGA show in Orlando, FL.

Interview Questions

• If you could work at any golf course, what would it be?   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Assistant Pro Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bandon, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bandon Dunes Golf Resort (Bandon, OR).

Interview

I interviewed twice, once with a head pro and once with the Director of Golf. The process was a few months long and feedback from the individual interviews took a long time. It's pretty understandable considering the number of resumes they get and the number of interviews they recieve.

Interview Questions

• It was a pretty straightforward asst pro interview. Customer service questions, where you wanted to go with your career. They did expect you to know the property pretty well. Know about Mike Keiser, course architects, and some of the history of the resort. All pretty straightforward stuff you can find on their website.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They get a ton of resumes and put forth offers, if you decline they move on to another candidate.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bandon, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bandon Dunes Golf Resort (Bandon, OR) in March 2013.

Interview

It was two separate interviews about a week apart. Two different Golf Professionals, one was a golf professional of one of the courses, while the second interview that took place was with the Director of Golf. Shortly after my second interview I was offered the position at the Resort.

Interview Questions

• If you were an Apple or an Android user.   1 Answer

Caddy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bandon, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bandon Dunes Golf Resort (Bandon, OR) in June 2011.

Interview

Had to take a class at the local community college, shadow experience caddies, and then prove that you are an adequate caddy. If you aren't proving yourself on the course, you won't get work.

Guest Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bandon, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bandon Dunes Golf Resort (Bandon, OR) in June 2010.

Interview

Looking for friendly, outgoing people who can take responsibility and relied upon to come to work when scheduled - flexibility is important.