Banfield Pet Hospital Client Service Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Banfield Pet Hospital Client Service Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.3

41 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banfield Pet Hospital (Concord, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online late Tuesday night, got a call Thursday for an interview on Saturday. Had my Interview on Saturday. We talked about the company and myself, had behavioral type questions for the interview. Asked if I could stay longer to shadow what the CSC does and got a tour of the hospital.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate client?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Banfield Pet Hospital

Client Service Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banfield Pet Hospital.

Interview

Applied online and received a call back the following week for an interview. It was between the Practice Manager and myself. The questions selected were typical customer service questions beginning with tell me about yourself, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which your listening skills resolved a situation.   1 Answer

Client Service Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Banfield Pet Hospital.

Interview

Applied on a Monday, received a call to set up an interview time nearly a week later. I met with the Practice Manager who seemed rather unenthusiastic and rushed through the interview. She gave me a quick run down of the company and the position I was applying for them, then went on to ask me the standard experience-based questions: Name a time when you made a mistake and what did you do to fix it. Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult co-worker and so on and so forth. I generalized most of the questions since I had nothing to really go on, but it seemed that she wanted EXACT scenarios, which, of course, I couldn't provide. I also found it strange that she never asked WHY I wanted that position since I've never worked in a vet before nor did she ask me if I had any experience dealing with animals AT ALL. At the end, she told me she had several other people to interview and that she'd call me within a week if I was selected.

Helpful Tip: Make sure you have SPECIFIC scenarios to talk about it. Also, telephone skills are a MUST.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you made a mistake that rippled throughout the company and what did you do to fix it?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult co-worker?   1 Answer
    • What do you do when you have downtime at work?   2 Answers

May 1, 2017 – Banfield Pet Hospital

Thank you for taking time to post your interview experience. Good luck to you in your career search.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Banfield Pet Hospital (New York, NY).

Interview

Hiring process was a series of e-mails coordinating the interview, in hospital visit, and completion of paperwork. Background check was required, applicants did get denied due to failure.

Interview consisted of 3-5 minutes talking about why I want to work there and where I see myself in the future. Got a tour of the facility and was out of there in about 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience you had that involved conflict resolution.   Answer Question

Feb 24, 2017 – Banfield Pet Hospital

Thank you for posting your review!  Welcome to the Banfield Family.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Banfield Pet Hospital (Greeley, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online, received a call about 2 weeks after submitting the application. Short phone interview with the practice manager, then was asked to set up an interview the following week. Interview was with the practice manager for the location I had applied to, as well as the practice manager of another location. Interview was somewhat informal, I was asked the basic behavioral and situational type questions. Both practice managers were very friendly, one seemed to have a lot more experience interviewing than the other. Overall it was a good interview experience. Waiting now for a call back and hoping to get a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What is one skill that you have that we don't already possess?   1 Answer
    • How have you dealt with a difficult customer in the past?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Feb 24, 2017 – Banfield Pet Hospital

Thank you for sharing a review about your interview process with Banfield. We wish you all the best!

Client Service Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Banfield Pet Hospital in September 2016.

Interview

In-hospital interview, basic questions, behavioral questions. I interviewed with a practice manager first and was then asked to come meet and speak with the practice manager where I would be employed.

Interview Questions

I had a small infant and I was just not able to take on a full-time position with hours that were not set.

Dec 22, 2016 – Banfield Pet Hospital

Thank you for sharing your review. We wish you all the best in your endeavors.
                                                      -- Banfield Team

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gulfport, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Banfield Pet Hospital (Gulfport, MS) in March 2016.

Interview

First got an email asking to set up a phone interview. She asked me typical questions like work experience and how I deal with difficult customers. She then scheduled a 2 hour observation. She was pleasant and friendly and I really observed her rather than asking so many questions. Maybe I should have because the interview with the line manager never came and I waited 2 weeks for an invite but then got an email saying the job was no longer available. If it wasn't for the fact they didn't invite me for a proper interview made it into a negative experience as I did show up for the 2 hour observation but there was not a lot of possibilities for asking questions as we were very busy. Don't feel they finished the interview process.

Client Services Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Banfield Pet Hospital in December 2015.

Interview

I submitted and application and received a phone call about a week later. There was a simple phone interview with questions like "what kind of compensation would I need" "what hours am I looking for" and so on, then we scheduled an in person interview. I showed up, observed the staff for a few minutes then was told to come to the exam room. The interview was very relaxed and simple. I was offered the job the next day.

Anonymous Employee in Hermitage, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Banfield Pet Hospital (Hermitage, TN) in November 2015.

Interview

There was a brief phone interview first mainly about salary. Next, an in person interview was followed. She was very professional and brought off great energy all throughout my interview. She had much interest in having me become apart of the team.

Interview Questions

Banfield Pet Hospital Response

Jul 26, 2016 – Banfield Pet Hospital

Welcome to the Banfield family! We're happy to have you with our practice.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Banfield Pet Hospital (Raleigh, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online. I got a phone call a few days later - she asked some informal questions (ie tell me about yourself etc). She set up a time for a face to face interview. The interview was basically pretty low key. It took place in one of the exam rooms. They asked the basic tell me about yourself questions and why Banfield. They also asked several situational questions.

Interview Questions

• What was the worst job you ever had and why?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had a difficult customer and how you handled it.   1 Answer
    • How do you handle a large amount of people needing something at once?   1 Answer