Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 30, 2017

2.4

ASR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union (Washington, DC).

Interview

Very easy interview. They explain very brief the job position you applied for. Explain to you that you will have room to move around the company and interact with others in different departments. HR sits down with you along with the manager of the department of which you were hired and they begin asking you scenarios. Ask a lot of "how would you" or "can you name a time" questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you name a time where you experienced a bad situation at work? how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union (Washington, DC) in January 2016.

Interview

There was none, HR decided the person who would be picked before the listing was posted. They chose me and I was promoted form my currently held position. That's it

Communication Center Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union (Washington, DC) in October 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was breeze and the supervisors who interviewed me were very professional. They asked me questions regarding my goals in life and if I had any banking experience. Overall, the whole interview process was professional and fun as well.

Anonymous Interview

Interview

No interview to speak up. Most employees I know - including myself - were hired from Sparks temporaries. This might have changed since they recently stopped hiring temporaries. Does HR even have the skills to recruit? I doubt it.

Msr Interview

Interview

Temp Agency, took one week

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union.

Interview

As I worked for the CU in the past, when I returned the interview process was accelerated as the HR Dept. already knew me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Associate Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union (Washington, DC) in October 2010.

Interview

I got a phone call from a recruiter and setup an interview time. It's always good to be early, never late, so I arrived early. I was asked to go to the HR office and was escorted there. After my initial interview, I was escorted to the Operations Manager, then the Operations Director and last was the CEO. Very professional company, who were looking for people to strive and excel in the company. Management informed me that 90% of the people in this company starts as a Teller. From there you move up in the company.

Interview Questions

• If you weren't yourself and you worked with you for over a year, list a few traits that you didn't like about yourself?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, it was an offer and I didn't have any opportunity to negotiate.

ASR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union (Washington, DC) in June 2010.

Interview

Referal works best, they use to hire alot from within, but now alot of hire from the outside. ASR have less room to grow

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Account Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union (Washington, DC) in March 2010.

Interview

It was a long hiring process and I met with a number of members of management. At first I thought it was overkill, but then I realized that it was designed to assure that there was a fit between myself and the organization. It only became frustrating once I got on board, because the expectations that the hiring process did not match with the reality of working at Bank-Fund.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was about the style of management that I had previously worked under.   Answer Question

Negotiation

We'd like to offer you a position.