Bank Of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 10, 2017

2.8

Senior Asp.net Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank Of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (Jersey City, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed at Jersey City location, i found intervier little different. He was not in good mood, he was not at all professional. I felt like he just wanted to find a reason to reject. I'm highly disappointed.

Interview Questions

• Question was not difficult, but he attitude was different   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bank Of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (Jersey City, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

They asked me do I have experience in Finance. Asked me mostly about my resume and what kind of experience do I have. Talked about the job functions and what I would be doing on a daily basis. A lot it was team-based and largely dependent on one another. I think if you can't work well with others this isn't the job for you.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

AML Compliance Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bank Of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

There was a phone call in which they asked me a lot of different Object Oriented Programming questions in Java. They also walked through my resume and asked what I did for each project I had listed.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank Of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a two month interview process. I was called in three separate times, and met with leaders and associates from the teams I would be working closely with. Some interviewers tested on technical subjects, and others asked personality based questions. The interviews lasted up to 3 hours each. It was overall a very exhausting process, but I think it is probably typical in the industry.

CIB Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank Of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Was initially contacted by a recruiter and brought in for a multiple round interview. Notified a week later that an internal candidate was selected then referred to another position. Any woman and person of color, be aware of the gender/racial makeup of the Los Angeles office. Definitely something to keep in mind as almost all employees and other candidates for the superday were white males.

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bank Of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ.

Interview

Not that tough but management takes a long time to get back to you. First round on campus or through skype, then superday a bit later. Superday was only one interview with 3 MD's and then a networking session after. They get back to you like 3 weeks later which is very weird and not ideal.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank Of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ.

Interview

It was a phone interview for a contract position. Barely any real questions. The woman I interviewed with was very nice. however the process for contract to hire isn't strict.

Sanctions Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank Of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ.

Interview

The interview process included a preliminary telephone interview with the recruiter followed by in-person interview with the Head of Compliance. Both interviews were roughly one hour in length. Overall the process was very professional and required only two months to complete.

Interview Questions

• How does your experience fit this position?   1 Answer
    • What experience do you have working with an international bank?   Answer Question
    • How much do you know about the individual lines of business of a bank?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank Of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was conducted by the Director of Accounting Support / Development. He was Japanese, very polite and asked very detailed questions inquiring about the knowledge I had supporting General Ledger and Accounting and technical SQL. I answered the questions in the same detailed fashion he asked. It went very well and he seemed impressed with my background.

Interview Questions

• They asked my years of experience and knowledge of Finance and Accounting.   1 Answer

Loan Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bank Of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ.

Interview

Interviewer was personable and engaging. I applied through a agency. The interview was set up. The interviewer has engaging. He explained the position and operation. He asked various questions regarding my background. He wasn't difficult, but he was thorough. More engaging then robotic interview questions.