Bank of America Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 1, 2017

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Pasadena, CA).

Interview

First meeting was with one manager then the second was with a team of 3 managers. Very easy just trying to get to know you and see if you are a fit for the office

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Account Manager Interview

Interview

the initial interivew process is in three different stages a telephone interview, a panel interiview and if you pass that an assesment., If you should pass that you will then meet with a department manager It will take approximately a week

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Boston, MA).

Interview

handles duteis of closed out accounts

Interview Questions

• great opportunity, wish i could of stay with the company but i relocated to another state   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Fairly standard interview. Recent jobs, what you did, what you are looking for here...as in pay, hours, advancement, expectations.

Interview Questions

• No really, mostly describing experience and job requirements/expectations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

my first interview was an informal lunch scheduled last minute. after that, i had 1 phone interview with a recruiter in california, and then a follow up interview cal with HR manager in the home office.
    i was actually denied the position i applied for but during my rejection call i inquired about other positions available and that opened the conversation up further. 2 weeks after that, i was scheduled for another phone interview, but this time it was with the inside sales managers, about 5 or 6 of them. the questions were initially pretty basic, and only 2 of them really asked any questions. i did follow up emails to them and was offered a position 3 weeks after.

Interview Questions

• tell us about a current or past project you had to put additional effort into and the challenges you faced doing so   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Houston, TX) in April 2009.

Interview

Called for an interview, lots of behavioral questions. Lots of questions about sale and customer service experience. It seems that you are required to make lots of outbound phone called. They didnt talk much about goals and sales quotas but I assume if your not producing they will let you go.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which a customer was going to back out of a large deal and how did you handle it?   2 Answers

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bank of America in November 2009.

Interview

it was easy they called me after 3 days, then I had to go to an interview with a group. It took a couple of hours until we finished. They asked very soecific questions, like how much I made on my last job, what did I do, did I recieve any awards, what was my daily schedule...

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bank of America in July 2008.

Interview

After applying for the job online, someone from the HR department called me a few days later for a phone interview which consisted of asking me my background and just going through my resume. Then she set up a one on one interview ervfor a few days later.

The interview process was very formal. There were several other people interviewing for similar positions and the ladies(all of them were ladies) asked similar questions. You could actually hear the questions asked by the other intervewers since all the interviews were conducted at the cafetirea area.