Bank of America Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 25, 2017

2.7

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of America (Chicago, IL).

Interview

How do I work in a fast pace environment and doing multiple task. Can I work on weekends? Did I needed a sponsorship to work in the US? Can I work overtime?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

The interviewer asked great questions that pertained to the role I applied for with the bank. She was ipbeat and really pulled me into the interview. I was excited to join her team.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a difficult customer you worked with and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

Met with an recruiter who set me up with their client. They called to give me the interview date. I Spoke with Ms. Santo, and another employee.

Interview Questions

• To go over my experience as an admin.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

The online application was long, lots of questions and screens to go through. An HR representative is the middle-man between you and the hiring manager. Easy interview and quick turn-around for offer/response. Started shortly after accepting position and no issue with 2 weeks notice for previous job. They are very thorough with the background screening process because it's the banking industry. Provide honest responses and you'll be fine. Fair benefits offered within 30 days. Great place for expecting mothers and fathers for maternity/paternity leave.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

Interview process was fairly simple. Manager asked very basic questions regarding experience.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

There are 3 interviews and the process spans over a course of 3 months. During each interview you have to meet with multiple members of the team you will be working with. The office space is very nice and the people are okay.

Interview Questions

Better offer from another company

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

Two interviews were scheduled for the same day. Met with the potential supervisor, and another admin in the group. Both were courteous, as was the human resources professional that scheduled the meetings.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Richmond, VA) in February 2012.

Interview

Hiring manager contacted me regarding the job posting as a result of my networking contact.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions, we just discussed the job tasks and how many managers and associates I would be supporting,   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America in January 2012.

Interview

those are very good ppl and that was a very good talk. the head, i am not sure exactly which dpt he belongs to, maybe the hr maybe the position i applied, lead the talk in a very smooth way. efficient and comfortable.like the way they arrange the meeting. respective and negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Irvine, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

It was a group interview and I was very comfortable because I studies on what they where looking for in an employee. I was confident I was the right person for their job opening. I had only one interview and I thought it went well. I had a very good felling of acceptance with the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• What salary are you looking for?   1 Answer
    • What level of MS Office are you comfortable with?   1 Answer