Bank of America Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

Met with an recruiter who set me up with their client. They called to give me the interview date. I Spoke with Ms. Santo, and another employee.

Interview Questions

• To go over my experience as an admin.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

The online application was long, lots of questions and screens to go through. An HR representative is the middle-man between you and the hiring manager. Easy interview and quick turn-around for offer/response. Started shortly after accepting position and no issue with 2 weeks notice for previous job. They are very thorough with the background screening process because it's the banking industry. Provide honest responses and you'll be fine. Fair benefits offered within 30 days. Great place for expecting mothers and fathers for maternity/paternity leave.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

Interview process was fairly simple. Manager asked very basic questions regarding experience.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

There are 3 interviews and the process spans over a course of 3 months. During each interview you have to meet with multiple members of the team you will be working with. The office space is very nice and the people are okay.

Interview Questions

Better offer from another company

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

Two interviews were scheduled for the same day. Met with the potential supervisor, and another admin in the group. Both were courteous, as was the human resources professional that scheduled the meetings.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Richmond, VA) in February 2012.

Interview

Hiring manager contacted me regarding the job posting as a result of my networking contact.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions, we just discussed the job tasks and how many managers and associates I would be supporting,   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America in January 2012.

Interview

those are very good ppl and that was a very good talk. the head, i am not sure exactly which dpt he belongs to, maybe the hr maybe the position i applied, lead the talk in a very smooth way. efficient and comfortable.like the way they arrange the meeting. respective and negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Irvine, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

It was a group interview and I was very comfortable because I studies on what they where looking for in an employee. I was confident I was the right person for their job opening. I had only one interview and I thought it went well. I had a very good felling of acceptance with the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• What salary are you looking for?   1 Answer
    • What level of MS Office are you comfortable with?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Palo Alto, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter whose client was BofA and had a phone interview with him. He scheduled the in-person interviews for the following week and I had to fill out a background check form prior to the interview. I had an interview with the Office Manager and three other admins. I first met with the Office Manager and several minutes later another admin came in and they were both there. Two more admins interviewed me at the same time afterwards. The next day I was offered a second round of interviews with the Managing Directors. I met with 2 MDs and also met with a couple other admins. The next day I got a job offer (Wednesday). I accepted the offer the next day (Thursday) even though they wanted someone to start the following Monday, they said it would be fine if I started on Wednesday since I was on vacation and didn't return to the office until Tuesday. On Monday morning, I get an e-mail retracting the offer. Although the interview experience went fine, and offer experience went sour, I am glad it happened. Thinking back about the office culture, it would have not been the right fit after all. How can there be any kind of trust in an environment that would allow for an offer to be retracted just because the start date was only 2 days later. This shows they are not flexible, understanding or considerate.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America in June 2009.

Interview

This was a temp to perm interview set up through a staffing company. I didn't want an admin job, but felt like I should go through with the interview. There are a lot of corp terms thrown around. If you can get some inside info on the job, it will help.

Company is always looking for top performers and loves the term 'client delight.'

Interview Questions

• Question posed about conflict resolution.   1 Answer