Bank of America Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 20, 2017

3.1

67 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Interview

Not bad a couple interviews went into the main office to do an interview with the main interviewer and then had a phone interviewer with one of the branch managers overall I would say that the interview process was a pretty good learning experience in terms of what I gained from it to use for the future

Interview Questions

• Three traits that make you a good fit for this job   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Analyst Interview

Interview

I didn't have an interview, but I did talk to a recruiter who was extremely rude. I withdrew my application because this doesn't seem like a good place to work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

First a phone interview screening, then an in person interview; both went well. Everyone was personable and friendly. There wasn't much in terms of a technical interview but they explained the job responsibilities pretty well. The overall process went smoothly, although they were on a tight timeline so it was a quick process.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Internal interviews are 75% predetermined. Not fair and a waste of people's time, when they typically already know who they're going to hire. External/new interviews are easiest with a reference. You can easily meet someone anywhere who works for the bank since it's so large. There are a lot of bank community service events as well.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America in March 2016.

Interview

1. Filled up quite a long application as well as a logical test, than after almost 4 month got an email reply for the next stage.
    2. Telephone interview. Technical and general
    3. Assesment day with 6 hours of all sorts of excersises. Presentation, network excersise, technical interview and general interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

The successful candidate will need an excellent understanding of both the executions business and technology in order for them to quickly understand and implement business requirements. Strong communication skills are essential as the candidate will need to interface with business partners, the wider team and clients to understand and gather requirements, develop customized algorithms and provide continuous improvement to the performance of the execution platform.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America in December 2015.

Interview

Applied last Fall, got a phone interview the following December. Interview was extremely basic, some of the technical questions were kind of tricky. Interviewer was nice and courteous. Just make sure you are well prepared for the interview, know what an investment banking does as well as be up to date on the current state of the markets

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Boston, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

3 Phone interviews on the same day with Associates and analysts. Few behavioural questions and a lot of technical accounting and finance questions. The interviews lasted about 45 minutes each. The focus was on seeing if you understood the basic finance and accounting basics. Interviewers were helpful in understanding the questions they posed.

Interview Questions

• How are the 3 financial statements connected?
      Walk me through your resume   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Pasadena, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

easy very easy phone interview, screened for job difficulty as well as cultural fit lasted about 30 mins didnt get the opportunity from recruiter so I decided to move on an look for another great culture great oversal experience wonderful company to work for great atmosphere

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

I applied online, then contacted by a recruiter, invited to an onsite interview with the department managers, two weeks later, they offered me the job.overall the interview questions were not hard, they were very nice and profession throughout the whole interview process.