Bank of America Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Associate Interview Questions

2.9

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

First you meet with the manager of the branch. If you pass the first phrase, then you meet with a group of people on the team that you will work on and they approve you if they like the.mn it's on to the next step

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

Use the vault guide and resources at the career management center at most universities. Connect with as many people as possible before the interview to understand the job. Do case prep and vault guide. Take accounting and finance classes and try to have a stock pitch prepared and practice that with people that work in the industry. Watch the news and read the NYt.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America in August 2014.

Interview

Had an initial phone screen with HR, followed by two rounds of in-person interviews with the hiring manager and senior team members. The questions were not overly technical and were mostly related to personality and fit. HR was very open and accessible during the early part of the process. Was asked for references and told a decision would be communicated shortly after the final round interview. Never heard back from anyone after that. Somewhat disappointing given their persistence and proactivity early on.

Interview Questions

• What would your boss say about you if I called him right now?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (San Francisco, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Several phone interviews with HR rep in North Carolina followed by two in-office visits with various team members from SF & NYC. Some of the interviews were very friendly and more about establishing a connection while others just wanted to see if they could stump you on things you were expected to know.

Interview Questions

• If I asked your last boss about you, what would he say?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

I had one interview, the hiring manager was more than ten minutes late. I need to called HR first, then HR remind the hiring manager again.

Associate Interview

Interview

I initially started off as a temp and did such a great job I was offered a position with the company when the temp contract was up. I had one interview with Marla Dillingham and was asked a series of questions about myself why I wanted this job and would I be willing to work overtime and weekends. Also they asked me why did I have a gap in employment

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected Question was had I ever had to turn someone in on a job and how did I go about it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (San Francisco, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Got HR phone interview after applying online and finishing some tests.
    Then got in person interview in the branch. First talked with the TOS, PB and AM and did role play. After that, talked with the branch manager.
    Questions are straight forward.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in January 2013.

Interview

I talked to an interviewer. I took a personality and grammar type test. It was a very casual interview and I was offered the job on the spot. I started the next morning.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2010.

Interview

The office is has been remodled. The interview was very simple. I interviewed with two managers. Typical questions...Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult person...etc. After the interview you will get a e-mail and call from the recruiter with your offer. If you do not get an offer, you will get a standard rejection e-mail.

Interview Questions

• Why are you a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I rejected the first offer and asked for a higher salarie. I explained why my skills and experience were in demand...They accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Atlanta, GA) in January 2010.

Interview

I applied online completed an online assessment. The same day I received an email containing a link to complete an online keying assessment. The next day I received an email asking me to interview on the day after that. I was interviewed and informed the next day that I was hired, In all it took only 4 days.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever had an experience at any other job where you had to take responsibility for a mistake you made?   Answer Question