Bank of America Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 6, 2017

2.8

107 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of America (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

It was an employee referal but I still applied online.
    After that I got an invitation email to take an assessment test.
    After taking assessment test online, Bank of America sends you an assessment pass/fail confirm email. Couple of days later I received an email to set up an interview appointment.
    I interviewed with 3 managers and waiting for the final decision.

Interview Questions

• How does your previous job experience related to the applied job?   1 Answer

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Kennesaw, GA).

Interview

Was called in for a group interview, was presented a video about the collections process, what to expect while working there. Afterwards was directed for an for individual interview. The entire process lasted 2 hours, interviewing manager was really nice, but unsure of the next step said their might be a couple more interviews to follow wasnt sure since he was pulled at the last minute from his team to conduct the interview.

Lead Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Group interview process with several managers within the market. There were about 10 candidates in the room with 4 financial center managers and the main market manager. Asked questions about customer service and what it means. Also asked questions about certain experiences you had at your previous job. Had a role playing activity as well. Definitely needed to know about the company and speak eloquently. This is where you try to shine.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you dealt with an unhappy customer and how you maneuvered though the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of America (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Easy, fast and straightfoward. Refered by an employee, online application, online assesment, phone screening, one-on-one with Market Sales Manager, unofficial offer, negotiation, official offer letter, background check and I-9 verification, confirmation of start date.

Interview Questions

• Basically behavioural questions, why are you leaving your current employer and how you fit in to the new role with BOA, sales questions etc   1 Answer

Claims Analyst (Level II) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Kennesaw, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

My interview was scheduled for 1pm. It was 6 of us total waiting to be interviewed. At about 1:30 we were all escorted to a conference room where they explained the position and job role. They also answered any questions we had. Then each was escorted to be invterviewed individually. I was first interviewed by two managers who once completed asked me if I had time for a second interview with the hiring manager. Of course I complied and interviewed with the hiring manager. Once completed I was informed that I would hear back from
    them between 48-72 hrs. The managers were amazing and made me feel very comfortable. I'm usually very nervous in interviews but this time I was not. The questions were first about my past experiences then scenario type questions followed.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you experienced a difficult customer, how did you handle that customer, what was the outcome of the situation?   Answer Question

Human Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through my campus' career site and was contacted for a phone interview within two weeks. Phone interview with the head of the department lasting 10-15 minutes. Questions were behavioral questions. No questions were unexpected. Interviewed was the head of the department and was nice and friendly over the phone. Was given a response of whether or not I would move to the second round within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about a time you had to adjust to working with someone different and what transferable skills did you gain?   1 Answer

Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bank of America (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was fair...but I am a ppl person. 2 managers took turns asking questions about my work experiences and attitude on the job. Just show that you are a hard working team player that can multitask and catch on quickly.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever gone above and beyond on the job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Duluth, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied on Bank of America website. Took assessment. Then was contacted for the group interview. After the group interview they asked me to stay for the one-on-one interview. My interviewer was really awesome. Since I didn't have experience meeting sales goals he suggested a different position that I could apply for, so I am currently in the interview process for Relationship Banker.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you developed a personal relationship with a client?   Answer Question

Collectors I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied for the Collector 1 position(Kennesaw, Ga) After apply I completed to assessment. I was then contacted by the recruiter to do a telephone interview. The phone interview was basically her telling me about the company, position, expected salary, and the nly question she asked me was about my customer service experience. I then went in for the face to face interview which consisted of a presentation, interview with 2 different manager, and a role playing exercise. The next day the recruiter called me and stated I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your customer service experience?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an irrate customer?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you made a error/mistake at work? What did you do to try to fix it? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Summer Global Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

met through career fair, one on campus interview, two 30 min phone call. On site was mostly behavioral, interviewer was a bit withdrawn, phone interview was with the manager of the location that you put for preferences.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you when there are others with more technical knowledge?   1 Answer