Bank of America Bank Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 11, 2017

2.6

45 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Houston, TX).

Interview

The interview happen very quickly. I came in with a big smile with good energy. I had a firm handshake and I was actually compliment because of it. The person that interviewed me told me he enjoyed my attitude as well as the friendly smile that I had.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a group interview. Sat down with the other candidates and had questions centered around ourselves, our sales experience, and how we deal with upset clients in our prior jobs.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with unsatisfied clients in your previous job(s)?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

The manager mostly asked me questions regarding behavior, cash handling experience, academic history, and purpose -- why Bank of America and not Wells Fargo.
    Additionally, the hiring manager wanted to know if I knew who the CEO of the bank was and what the vision of the bank was. Additionally, she wanted to know if I knew the bank values.

Interview Questions

• Please walk me through your resume.   1 Answer
    • Do you have any cash handling experience? If so, where did you gain your experience?   1 Answer
    • Please tell me about your academic history. What are you trying to become?   1 Answer
    • How would you respond to a client that may get angry over a new bank policy that requires extra verification?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work at Bank of America?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied and was called the same day. Had an interview and got offered the day after. The interview itself was ritual questions that applied to every vank. Very short interview but very good.

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (San Bernardino, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Take online assessment then had a phone interview with hiring bank employee and last interview at location. Fingerprinting and background check prior to hire. about 1-2 weeks of training

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Springfield, MO) in June 2016.

Interview

first is an online exAM, then is phone interview, about half hour, then after a week is a face to face interview with financial center manger, then i got my job offer after a week, it is very easy and quick

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process went very well. I spoke with the branch manager and she was able to go over all of the job requirements and expectation. It was not rushed nor was I pressured to answer all questions. I actually felt relaxed during the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your career goals?   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Submit application and take online exam. Next step is to go in for a group meeting at a corporate building. If successful, you will be set up for an interview at a particular branch to see if you are a good fit.

Interview Questions

• If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (Fairfax, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

took about 3 months, wen through 3 different people, interview was easy but the background check was tedious. Had to go to D.C for fingerprints and background check. Went through many phone call interviews including in person interviews.

Interview Questions

• What was the most amount of money you were responsible for?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

took two weeks and for the interview process and another two weeks to start, was well organized and really good, then training would take another two weeks, there was a group interview and then a one on one interview after I passed the first one