Bank of America Banking Center Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Banking Center Manager Interview Questions

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Dallas, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

Initially contacted by recruiter who did phone interview. Next interview was with 2 District Managers and then with Market Executive.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a diffucult employee situation you had to manage   Answer Question

Benefits don't start for 90 Days. This will be a hinderance of acquiring good talent and this is resolved

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Columbia, SC) in April 2011.

Interview

I went online took assessement for position. I was called a couple weeks later to have a phone interview. I answered all questions thoroughly. By the end of the interview the interviewer told me that I would be a great fit for an Assistant Center Manager instead. She told me as soon as one comes available apply for it and call back. So a position finally came up and I did as I was told. I called and emailed the lady and recieved no response. Finally a recruiter responded and told me to wait the normal process and see if Im selected, which I was not.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a situation where you didnt agree with your boss?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Houston, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

Asked about skills and my background with previous employers. Had me describe what I thought were my strengths and my weaknesses, along with my people skills and what I had learned from previous jobs that changed who I am as a person and how I am as an employee. Dress formal and interview was relatively brief.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

veery long had to take a test

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Buffalo, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

Got hired initially with two phone interviews. Focused mainly on sales process/philosophy. Focus on pragmatic solutions and conflict resolution. Emphasize multi-tasking and trouble-shooting, understanding reports and coaching philosophy; how to motivate employees.

Interview Questions

• How did you overcome a conflict with a fellow employee?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Ask for more; they declined but it affected my first raise.

Banking Center Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America in August 2010.

Interview

The interview process was smooth, very personable recruiter who gave detailed forecast of the process

Interview Questions

• I was asked about being over qualified and would I commit to staying for at least 3 years.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to get an additional 2k and a VP title.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Orlando, FL) in March 2010.

Interview

The recruiter contacted me and then asked me questions about my background and experience. Then asked me to take one assessment. AFter the first ph call interview asked me to take a second assessment. The assessment were not hard you just have to think hard to avoid making any erros.

Interview Questions

• Can I work with the salary they offered me?   1 Answer
    • Have you thought of a specific goal in your career?   1 Answer

Bank Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I interviewed at Bank of America (Grand Rapids, MI) in January 2010.

Interview

Took a long time. Interviewed with 4 people and was offered a position a month later

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Lake Tahoe, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (South Lake Tahoe, CA) in December 2009.

Interview

1st -Screening phone interview
    2nd- Online skills assessment test
    3rd - 1 hour phone interview with HR recruiter
    4th - Online Coaching skills assessment test
    5th - Interview with district manager & assistant

Bof A seems to be all about them without much importance placed on work/home balance. I feel age & length of time in banking(possible old school mentality) was used as a negative against my qualifications. I am glad I was not offered a position - not the right atmosphere for me.

Interview Questions

• If I called you former boss - what would he/she say you needed to improve.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Fresno, CA) in November 2009.

Interview

straight forward, they use a structured interview, be very specific, they are looking for situation, task, actions and results, the more you stick to that format in your answers the better you will do

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation, take it or leave it