Bank of America Interview Questions in Belfast, ME | Glassdoor

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Preferred Customer Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Belfast, ME) in March 2017.

Interview

Online Application, online assessment, phone interview, face to face interview. One on one included role play with interviewer, felt at ease, interviewer very knowledgeable, he was a team leader, explained in great detail job expectations.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Bank of America   1 Answer

Sales and Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, ME

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Belfast, ME) in June 2013.

Interview

Met with two heads of management. Questions were simple sales questions. The job was fairly simple, so the atmosphere of the interviews seemed very relaxed and lacked importance. The directors were extremely easy-going and were welcoming in answering any questions I had on the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to get into the field? What motivates you? Sell me something that you're familiar with.   1 Answer

Collections I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, ME

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Belfast, ME) in April 2011.

Interview

First contact was a phone interview. Second was more like a test on a computer to gauge PC literacy. The third was a true formal interview with management. Very professional and polite. Dress for the part and be on time. Prepare your answers for common interview questions.The interview took place in 2009. The year only allowed me to go back as far as 2011.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, ME

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Belfast, ME) in July 2009.

Interview

It was easy getting into this place. The managers are morons and they will hire anyone and anything. They probably hope you quit before 2 years so they don't have to pay you a severence when they close your place down. Total rip off this company is. Can't wait for them to be broken up by the Gov.