Bank of America Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

Bank of America Interview Questions in Boston, MA

Updated May 5, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Boston, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

I talked with HR three days after I submitted my application, had a phone interview with the bank manager, and then another with a regional manager. I was hired in less than 3 week

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to come into banking when you have no previous experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Cambridge, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

It was very organized and was selected by the positions, I mean, a small group of 2 or 3 person that was competing to the same position were called to interview by the specialist.

Interview Questions

• Name a difficult situation you were in you past experience with a costumer or co-worker and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

It was an Open House, we were interviewing by branch manager according position we were applying. No experience in banking was required, and if you do not have experience in banking it is difficult to respond answer as a banker.

Interview Questions

• Role playing interview, Interviewer was the customer and I was the teller, and she was trying to do a deposit.   Answer Question
    • Mission statement Bank Of America   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Boston, MA).

Interview

First, there was phone interview that lasted approximately 20-25 minutes. The interview was helpful in answering questions about the company and the position. Next, was an online assessement. After completing these steps I was invited to an in person interview.

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

I am still waiting for next steps but for now It has required an online assessment and two interviews.
    It has been a really fast process with good communication from their side.

Interview Questions

• The interview had really standard questions... some about my previous work experience, why will I be a good fit for the position, what did I know about this position and why I wanted to work for Bank of America, what I was looking for, etc...   Answer Question

Fraud Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Boston, MA).

Interview

My special thanks to my new employer and team for the wonderful job they do on the training new employees. I was delighted with the presentation and especially appreciated BOA suggested modifications. The extra time and effort you put in were certainly worthwhile.

It is a joy for me to work with such dedicated and talented colleagues. My manager helped me when when another employee needed help. My supervisor was courteous and helpful in choosing material for a meeting. If everyone could be as pleasant and helpful, our world would be much happier.

Interview Questions

• how much do want to earn, here?   1 Answer

Anticipatory Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Boston, MA).

Interview

Several rounds of online testing. About four weeks from application I received a call from a recruiter. Recruiter was excellent. Very professional and explained the process once the testing was completed. I had a phone interview with the recruiter and scheduled interview with a Market Executive one week later. The following week I received the written offer letter.

The phone interview was basic screening, about fifteen minutes. The one on one was about 90 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Identify and prioritize the primary responsibilities of a Branch Manager.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Boston, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview(Friday) with a recruiter, lasted about 5 minutes, she was really nice and didn't talk much about the position, just our kids :) she then scheduled a 1:1 interview with the bank manager(Tuesday) and got offered the position. Saw other people get offers for less for a PT position, I guess it depends on where, I got offered 14.5

Client Service Representative (Teller) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Boston, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and after three weeks figured I wouldn't be hearing back, however the very next day I received the assessment via e-mail that's given to all who apply. After about a week, I heard from a recruiter who set me up with a phone interview. That interview was fairly straightforward, I felt confident going into it and think the interview went very well. The recruiter told me I would hear back within a week or two, letting me know if I would be getting a formal interview or if they were moving forward with other candidates. It has been three weeks and still nothing-- however I've read in reviews that you normally don't get contacted unless the position is filled, which could take god knows how long. I think that this interview process for an entry level position is quite extensive-- filling out your past 10 years of work experience, going through several rounds of interviews, waiting extensive amounts of time. It doesn't take much to count out money and try to convince customers to use BOA products and services. This wasn't a job I was set on, and actually went through a whole interview and hiring process with another company in this time frame. My advice-- don't waste your time unless this job is actually something you have your heart set on.

Interview Questions

• Why Bank of America?

Give me an example of a hard situation you worked through/ how you did it
      Answer Question

Relationship Manager Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Long. I received a call for a phone screen which was very basic like why bank of america, client facing roles etc. After getting a call back for a phone interview I spent 45 minutes on phone with recruiting manager discussing the current market and how bank of america is changing to fit changing consumer needs. Finally I got a call back for an interview at the HQ. The people were all pleasant. It was 4 30 minute 1 on 1 interviews. I started 10 minutes early and finished 35 minutes later because conversation was great. I didnt hear back for almost a month and it was a rejection. I asked for feedback and there was not much.