Bank of America Branch Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Branch Manager Interview Questions

2.8

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (Livonia, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

Easy interview. Asked about previous experience, etc. The type of leader you are. What you are looking for long term. Asked about relocation. let me know I would not be able to get out of the office for outside sales, which was a negative thing for me.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about operations instead of sales?
    How do you feel about conducint monthly audits?
    How efficient is your coaching style?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy negotiation. Told them what I wanted, 15% increase.

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Branch Manager Interview

Interview

Talked with Regional City President.
    They told me to call if I ever wanted a. job with them. Great person. Not ready for a move at the time. Seemed genuine.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America in September 2014.

Interview

Hiring and interview process is typical - submittal of application and resume, followed by personality and skills test, then phone screening interview by recruiter if tests are passed, then if chosen to move forward, a one-on-one interview with hiring manager. Followed by an interview with the District Manager, if chosen to move forward by the hiring manager. What was unexpected was there has never been any contact since the interview with the hiring manager. That is NOT the norm, and it shows unprofessionalism. Obviously, if there is no contact, it must mean you are not chosen, but I am and was left guessing as to the outcome. Normally, at any time you are not chosen to move forward you will receive a notification as such, but not with Bank of America evidently. It's very unprofessional! Another issue was the delay in the one-on-one interview with the hiring manager because she evidently "lost" the email from the recruiter. If I had not followed up with the recruiter I would not have been interviewed. I am not certain if I was just interviewed out of pity, but the behavior of the interviewing manager during the interview was absolutely inconsiderate. She kept having to turn to her laptop to read something or type in something which was not related to the interview process.

Interview Questions

• The questions were typical questions, such as "tell me about yourself" and "why are you a good fit for the position". There were no questions that were unexpected, but basically they are seeking candidates with sales and service skills with coaching ability.   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America in September 2014.

Interview

After my initial application I had to take an assessment test in order to move on to the next step. Once I passed this assessment, the next step was an online role playing sales assessment.

Interview Questions

• Answering the scenario questions because " it depends" was never an option.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Asheville, NC) in September 2014.

Interview

Simple, online evaluation after the first phone call. Then referred to the market manager for first face to face interview. The only thing they want to hear is how you can get a sale and lead co-workers to get sales.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you overcame an objection when making a sale.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (Fairfax, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

Initial contact with an actual person came about a month after i applied online. i was sent behavioral assessments via email, still with no contact yet from a person. Then once i finally received notification that I was chosen to move forward it was 2 months later.

Interview Questions

• What would you previous Manager say about you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

The actual hiring and recruiting is quite long and thorough, which was fine because I held another employment during this initial phase. But once the recruiter phoned me for a phone interview, and eventually a face to face interview, things went very quickly.

Branch Manager Interview

Interview

Contacted by the recruiter whom provides you with an assessment to take online then interview with a market manager.

Interview Questions

• None are really difficult, ensure that you inform them that the amount of work they may attempt to intimidate you with you can handle.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They will attempt to low ball you stay persistent if they want you they will pay you what you want.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Phone interview (2), which led to 3 different online test. Did well on the tests, and was called for a face to face.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Austin, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

recruiter calls and does a Minnie interview. if they like you they give you an online personality test. if you pass that you are then scheduled for two face to face interviews. they discuss impressions and results. if everything works out then you get a call with an offer. if you except then you have to pass a background check.