Bank of America Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 9, 2017

2.9

47 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Got interview through a diversity program from the spring before recruiting season.
1st round - Two 30 minute phone calls (1 behavioral, 1 technical)
2nd round - Two 30 minute phone calls with specific teams, eventually placed into the team that I expressed interest in

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bank of America (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Two step interview, first with direct managers and second with reporting to manager. Most likely AVP and VP. I had to do a presentation demonstrating my skills/understanding of Current state to Future state.

Interview Questions

• Answering questions that are related to resume   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

It was a phone interview. i applied as an intern for summer. The person was very friendly and jolly. It was a chill interview. No tech questions. Just behavioral. They mostly wanna know how you work as teams.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and did a first round interview on the phone. Two weeks later, I got an email about a second round interview. This was 2 rounds of phone interviews, similar to the first one. Mostly behavioral questions: know what your resume is, how you work in a team etc

Anonymous Employee in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (Blacksburg, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my university. They called me for an in-person interview at my university. The second round of interview was telephonic where I got a call from a couple of people.

Interview Questions

• Do you use Agile or waterfall? How do you go about doing a project in Agile?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America in October 2016.

Interview

First round was an in person, on campus interview. Asked questions on how I worked in the face of difficult when working in a team. Want to really know experience on team based projects.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time where you had a deal with co-workers/teammates who were uncooperative, and how did you resolve those situations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

First round in person- behavioral
    Final round- 2 phone interviews (technical and behavioral)
    Simple questions all around. Behavioral very important. Want to see if you match with the culture and therefore highly dependent on who you interview with.

Interview Questions

• Explain your resume in detail. Want to see if you can explain highly technical things in a simple way   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with the Sr. Business Analyst and Manager. Explained the job details and functions. Went through the job description and detailed assignments. Asked several questions on my past job performance and reviewed my deliverables, assigments, etc.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Done through school. onsite interview. Mostly non technical questions and walking through the resume. The position I applied for was a Business analyst intern so there wasn't any technical questions involved. Just be prepared to talk about yourself!

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

First round on-campus. It was resume based and general behavioural questions. I was called for the next rounds through email next day. After a week gave three rounds at BofA Charlotte Office. The interview was all behavioral and nothing technical was asked. I applied for Business Analyst position but I was offered Project Manager Intern role at New York.

Interview Questions

• How will you manage a person who does not work in a team and does not contribute?   Answer Question