Bank of America Business Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technology - Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

First round at school - got approved to go to next round in New York, all expenses paid for. Meet and greet session the night before with the employees/interviewers and the other candidates. Was not too hard and was a good experience. Be prepared for challenging questions and non-technical as well.

Interview Questions

• Some logic puzzles, technical too even though I was applying for business analyst not the more tech position   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

It is a campus interview which lasts about 30 minutes. The man who interviewed me is a soft engineer . First, he asked me what I know about the global wealth team in Bank of America. Then he asked some behavior question, some technology question about the project I have done.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by an indian manager. He started by the classic "tell me about yourself" question and jumped directly into my coding and programming experience within 3 mins. Asked about the examples of projects i've done and some technical questions such as comparison of java and ocaml.

Interview Questions

• When do you prefer Ocaml over Java? Under what circumstances Ocaml is better than Java?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Not a bad experience, though I could never get back to the recruiter to find out what were my shortcomings. Only reason offered was lack of expertise in the associated domain.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to agree to disagree with a senior at work?   Answer Question
    • Tell me your greatest weakness and how you mitigate around it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

Overall, the interview was a very pleasant experience. The interviewer was very polite and respectful. Most of the questions asked were non-technical and general. Considering it was my first professional interview, the interviewer provided me with a constructive feedback.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell us about yourself?
      Q: What is one thing about you that nobody knows?
      Q: How would your friends describe you?   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at Bank of America in March 2014.

Interview

typical interview: why are you interested in bank of america? what kinds of things have you done? what kinds of things do you think we do? what is a project you have worked on? why does this job excite you?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in February 2013.

Interview

Apply through school recruiting system. Had one interview on campus in Oct. Had another final interview in Feb. in Charlotte at HQ.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in March 2012.

Interview

Applied through my schools career services got an email to set up an initial phone interview. Had a 20 min phone interview then got flown to Charlotte for a day with 3 1 on 1 interviews with three different people. Pretty general behavioral questions, said there was going to be technical ones but they were all about describing different experiences you had had and how you dealt with them.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your self in 10 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Technology Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in October 2009.

Interview

I did a phone interview with a developer. It was purely behavioral (i.e. tell me about a time where you...). I then got an offer to interview on-site. There was a cocktail reception the night before, with a chance to meet some of the interviewers. The following morning, we had a series of 1:1 behavioral interviews. There was also a group interview where we were given a construction challenge and had to work as a team, while being observed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how you keep developing your skills.   1 Answer

I had other offers that were more desirable.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America in September 2009.

Interview

Initially the interview started off well. Then the interviewer asks me why Bank of America which wasn't bad. Afterwards he said, so you mentioned before something about finance, tell me why you like it. I actually did not say anything about finance and he had tried to convince me that I did. Since I was an engineering major and it was my first bank interview, I had a bad experience.