Bank of America Interview Questions in California | Glassdoor

2.6

444 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Support Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calabasas, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Calabasas, CA).

Interview

The interview process was extremely easy and personable. I was given a phone interview with the hiring manager and answered each question to the best of my ability. One week afer the phone interview I was contacted by my Recruiter requested availability on a face to face interview. I attended the face to face several days after and was offered a position two weeks after.

Interview Questions

• Are you proficient in creating pivot tables?   1 Answer

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

group interviews try to intimidate you. but dont let it phaze you bro. just do you dont trip chocalate chip. make sure you dont spell anything right, so you show your peronality and stand out. GG BRO GLHF 54321... too effn easy.
    The managers don't know how to work as a team.

Interview Questions

• tell me little bit about you   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bank of America (Concord, CA).

Interview

It was a two hour process. Met with 3 current team members individually and then a group of internal customers and the group manager for a second time. It was pleasant.

Interview Questions

• How do you work with other people , co-workers and clients.   1 Answer

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arcadia, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Arcadia, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Easy questions and lots of sharing information. He asked specific things about getting along with managers and co workers and he wanted to role play about different situation that pop up from time to time.

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I recruited on campus for the summer analyst position. I got a first round interview which was an online video interview. I didn't get a superday. The office filled their spots early.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to go above and beyond to overcome a challenge.   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Pasadena, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Sent my resume online and waited a month for a reply from HR and finally set up a person interview in with the branch manager. However, instead of the branch manager I got the assistant branch manager and just went down the list of my resume. Fairly straight forward and now waiting for a call back.

Relation Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (San Francisco, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied on the website of Bank of America for the position. There was an assessment test right after turning your application in. If you meet the requirements after the assessment test, recruiting manager of BofA will contact you to schedule a phone interview to get to know you better. If they want to move forward with your application, they will schedule an onsite meeting right away with one of the hiring manager. After onsite interview, the Hiring Manager will write a feedback to the Corporate Recruiter and they will decide to offer you a position or not.

The whole process was pretty fast after passing the assessment test. Good communication, clear in information.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Brea, CA).

Interview

The interview was very easy. I met with two young ladies that were very pleasant and easy to speak too. They asked to give them examples of my past work experience. After the interview, I was told someone would contact me in a couple days. It actually took about a week with the offer.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a time that you had to deal with a difficult customer ? And how did it affect the rest of your day ?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arcadia, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Arcadia, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

At first a recruiter called to discuss about the position and salary with me. He asked when will be my availability to come in for a face-to-face interview with the branch manager. I took the opportunity and was scheduled to do it the next day. I came in 15 mins ealier to give a great impression. The interview was easy as long as you prepared for it. Also, it was very chill and I got to laugh with both of the interviewers. They asked about my schedule and If I am also willing to work on the weekends. I am now just waiting for them to give me a call to see if I got the job.

PS: Always answer all the questions with positivity. no matter how much you hated your previous jobs, just always stay positive with your answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you want to join banking?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about the time you handled a difficult customer, and what was the outcome?   1 Answer
    • How is your cash handling experience?   1 Answer
    • Leadership   1 Answer
    • When you tried offering a customer a card and she said no, how'd you handle it?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst II (Contractor) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bank of America (Pasadena, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

The temp agency (Randstad) called me a month before I started to let me know that the position was available. It was a Randstad location in another state. Either way, they let me know what the position was. I had a phone interview with 2 people from the agency over the phone within that first week. When I got passed the agency, I met with one of the mangers at the Pasadena office. The interview was really informative. I was told what there expectations were. I was asked questions from a list about pass job experience. So I told him about myself, and he moved on from the paper and just asked me more questions to see what it was I'd done in the past. After that, he pretty much had just told me that I had the job. I asked him questions about BOA, and the interview was pretty much done after that.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with an angry customer, and how you handled it.   1 Answer