Bank of America Interview Questions in California | Glassdoor

Bank of America Interview Questions in California

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of America (San Leandro, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online and did assessment same day. 3 days later got called by manager at bank to come in for interview next day. Next day interviewed with manager and assistant manager about 30 minutes asked to tell about myself and did one role play. Asked about their product and interviewer was impressed with my answers and curious did i bank there which i did. At the end overall just wanted to know my availabillity and 5 days later got offer

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in next 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Starts off with a phone interview. Then you get 2 in person interviews depending on what branch and district you will be placed. The over the phone interview is more of a formality than anything else.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where a customer was irate and how to you resolve the situation.   Answer Question

Global Technology Freshman Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Claremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (Claremont, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied for the program online. After a couple of weeks, they sent me a list of dates, and I had to choose from the dates for which worked for me. It was only a set of 2 behavioral interviews. They did ask some technical questions about past internships but it wasn't a technical interview at all.

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

She was very nice and welcoming and the interview was pretty short and then mostly HR manager answering my questions regarding BofA. Very basic questions which were mentioned on the website. Make sure you know well about the company and why this position.

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Fountain Valley, CA).

Interview

The interview process was a 2 part process. First is a group interview with the district recruiter. She asks you basic questions, not to hard. If you pass that within a few days you receive confirmation of an interview with the branch manager. This was a little bit more relaxed, more of a meet and greet to see if they like you. Overall fairly easy.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Brea, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

A waste of time, gas and energy. Showed up an hour early and still had to wait another 45 minutes after my scheduled interview time before I was even acknowledged.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for bank of America   1 Answer

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

i get the job information from campus presentation, and apply online through the bank website and fill out assessment which takes 45 minutes in terms of soft skills and professional skills, and get phone interview for 30 minutes asking behaviors questions about your working experience. so be prepared to familiar your resume.

Interview Questions

• how do you persuade a customer to buy your product?   Answer Question
    • how do you complete a sale goals when you are under sales pressure.   Answer Question

Financial Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Long Beach, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

45 minute interview on behavior and specific situations and how you would handle it. Questions about current performance and how to impact. What behaviors are in place to fix issues.

Interview Questions

• Compared to similar situations and how to handle the different associate requests.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (San Ramon, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview went really well. I was contacted by a recruiter than scheduled an interview to meet with the Financial Services Manager at the branch id be working at. The interview was really chill and laid back talked a lot about the company and my previous employment. Got a call from the recruiter three days later with an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered me 15 because I had previous teller experience.

SummerAnalyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Berkeley, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Fairly simple interview - asked about a lot of behavioral stuff, went over my resume; they really wanted a story about how you've dealt with teamwork in the past. Then they asked a series of fairly easy math/logic questions - one about pebbles, one about math, and I can't remember exactly what else.

Interview Questions

• If you go up a hill at 3 mph and down at 6 mph, what is your average speed?   2 Answers