Bank of America Call Center Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Call Center Representative Interview Questions

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Big on professional references, and letters of recomendation. They cover your past experience. They ask situational questions. (tell me abut a time..) They have you read a script. They also ask you to sell them something like a notepad, pen or pencil. (remember to ask openended questions for that)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time hen you had to learn something and quickly put it to use.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Call Center Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Questions are general and interpersonal. They basically ask questions and check off a box depending on whether the answer touched on whatever points they had in their rubric. You're at the mercy of the interviewers interpretation of a paper.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to overcome adversity, what was the problem and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Call Center Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Completed an online application. A few days later an assessment was emailed to me after passing I was called by a recruiter who asked a few questions based on my experience.

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Addison, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Phone and manager interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Chandler, AZ) in September 2010.

Interview

Interviewers were very pleasant, very casual interview and made you at ease with the process. They were managers but they didn't make you feel like you were at their mercy. Good interview questions, and they answered all the questions I asked about the position and the advancements in the company very well. All in all a very pleasant experience! Hope to get the job... expecting to hear from them anytime soon.

Interview Questions

• Recall an instance where you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you go about it.   Answer Question
    • What talents and skills do you have that will be beneficial to the job you are applying for.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Utica, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Utica, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

First, you must complete the online application. It is very lengthy so you will want to make sure you have enough time to finish it. You will then be called for a phone interview. If that goes well, you will come in for a face to face interview and know within a week if you will be offered the job or not.

Interview Questions

• You will do a simulation test on a computer with actual questions you may be asked in the job. Honestly, the questions are not that difficult to answer.   Answer Question