Bank of America Claims Analyst I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Claims Analyst I Interview Questions

Claims Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Newark, DE) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied for the position on 11/24/14 and received an email about two days later in reference to my availability for a scheduled telephone screening. My screening was scheduled on 12/01/14 and lasted about twenty or so minutes. Towards the end of the screening, the recruiter made an offer to bring me in for a group informational session followed by an one-on-one interview with a hiring manager. My informational session was scheduled on 12/11/14. Like the recruiter said, we had a group informational session about the position, followed by an individual interview. You will know you passed your individual interview because you'll have another interview within minutes directly with the manager of the department. The manager made an unofficial offer towards the end of the interview in which I accepted. The next day the recruiter who telephone screened me made for an official offer and discussed the position.

Questions that I asked during the telephone screening that you should ask: (1) How many openings are there for the position I'm applying for? He told me that was a great question & that there were 16-18 openings for the position. (2) How many informational sessions are scheduled? Again he told me great question.

Questions that I asked during the telephone offering that you should ask: (1) How many applicants were interviewed that day (2) How many applicants were received an offer (3) What exactly did the hiring manager like?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Claims Analyst I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

First step - online application included past ten years of employment and residential history. Very lengthy process. Second step - phone interview was with a recruiter. Very knowledgeable. The interview felt more conversational. Third step - individual interview with two mid-managers. More detailed questions regarding resume and theoretical situations. Focused on customer service, time management, and knowledge of fraud.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about fraud claims?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was set with recruiter from the second step. Entry-level pay was low, but expected. Able to negotiate a lengthy amount of time off at the beginning of training for a family obligation.