Bank of America Client Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Client Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I just randomly sent emails to people in the local office requesting informational interview and I got a few responses. I interviewed with two offices and got offers from both. One of them suggested a 12/hr pay so I accepted that one.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Client Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

I originally interviewed with a senior client associate already working there for my internship. After interning there for six months I continued my senior year. After keeping good contact with management and the FA I was working with I was able to schedule a quick interview with the FA I previously worked for. Given my previous work, they felt I was a good fit and nearly hired me on the spot when I was brought back to the office.

Interview Questions

• Are you sure this is the line of work you wish to enter?   1 Answer
    • How long would you like to stay in this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No. I was given a desirable salary and position. Coming straight out of college during the recession, there was no room for negotiation and was happy to have work available.