Bank of America Collector Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Collector Interview Questions

2.4

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Greensboro, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

interview took about 2 minutes. was told i got the position at the end of the interview by the manager and then hours later the manager changed his mind will never apply for a position again with the company.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your work history? if offered the job why would you not accept it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Collector Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America in September 2016.

Interview

Applied, then the next day got an email to do an assessment, did that then 2 days later got another email from HR rep want to do an interview, that last about 20 mins, she went into details aboutnposition and asked a few questions, was scheduled for a 1x1 interview the following week, spoke with the hiring manager and the the unit manger

Interview Questions

• most behavioral question and you do a mock call wih the unit manager   Answer Question

Negotiation

didnt negotate because of the shift differential

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Addison, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

Standard stuff, their looking for a friendly type of vibe.Very professional but easy going.They want to know that you tour a good fit, they also keep other options in mind in case your not a good or right fit for the job you are there foe. Overall a postive exprience.

Interview Questions

• They about what I liked to do and about my resume, they asked me why they should hire me and what could i bring to the table.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They told me the base pay and the monthly bonus structure.

Collector Interview

Interview

Basic personality questions. Interviewed by 2 managers at same time. They are looking for someone with previous customer service experience.

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Collector Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Pretty straight forward . They want to know you can deal with irate customers

Interview Questions

• They make you act line you're taking a call to see what you would sound like   1 Answer

Negotiation

I accepted the offer did not negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Kennesaw, GA).

Interview

Applied online no referral, was contacted 2 weeks later to complete online assessment, passed assessment, was then contacted to send updated resume for phone interview, was contacted for phone interview on a Sunday which was unheard of, interviewed next day received offer then started work 2 weeks later. Interview process took 1 week.

Interview Questions

• All easy behavioral questions. Asks what you know about the company etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Could not negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Dallas, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

I filled out an online application, for a collection position.The recruiter had sent over a few basic tests. One was a simulator of a system that the work off of L.A.M.P . The test would include: listening to a debtor and recalling specific information of each situation. Finally finishing with a phone interview, I got hired on a started immediately.

Negotiation

NEGOTIATE!!! They will reason

Collector Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

phone inverview, called in for face to face interview with 2 team mangers. was called next week with offer. Typical interview questions; tell me how you deal with difficult situations, how do you priortize your work, tell me about yourself....

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Collector Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America in August 2011.

Interview

I went to the location and took a two hour test and then did an interview. A few days later I was contacted by the recruiter, completed various tests online. Completed federal backround check including fingerprinting. Then recevied an offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• What do you think will be the most challenging aspect of this job?   1 Answer

Collector Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America in April 2011.

Interview

The interview went great. A little studying goes along way. The HR requiter was very helpful and gave me some ideas on how to Ace the interview, and some of the questions the manager might ask.
    What do you know about BOA?
    What do you know about loans?
    What makes you a good candidate for this position?

Interview Questions

• How would you help your coworker if you knew they were not fowling the proper rules and regulations?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Do your research.
    Ask a lot of questions.